2.0 - Can't click anything in Mig-21

BrainbloodNL

Hey all,

I did not know where to put it, so I just put it in general.

I do not seem to be able to click anything in the mig-21 cockpit. I can load in there, but whenever I click anything nothing happens.

It is activated just fine, I have tried to repair but nothing happens. All the other aircraft seem to be just fine.

In the Mig-21 none of the cockpits gauges are working. Also, my pitch is not working eventhough i've remapped it several times. Anyone else having these issues?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-- i7 4790K

-- Club 3D R9 290X Royal Ace SOC

-- Asus Maximus VII Ranger

-- G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10

-- Gelid Tranquillo rev.2

-- Corsair RM850

-- Corsair 760T White

-- Windows 10

The Russian jet --MiG-21bis-- shoot-down in DCS 2.0- Nevada map :mad:cant click anything :megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System specs: CPU: i7-9700K@ 5.0 GHz | RAM: 32 GB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | CH Products Pro Pedals |HP REverb

Yeah, not sure what is up with this module but I have the most problems of all modules with this particular one. Went to fly it after having everything installed and couldn't do a thing with it... :( Fortunately, I have plenty of other things to fly around in on the Nevada map!

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

I think it is activation problem.

There is second version of Mig-21 DLLs in bin-T4 - maybe that is what is supposed to be used with the Nevada?

I don't know, trying it out next..

"I would have written a shorter post, but I did not have the time."

i dont get how you guys got it activated.... im stuck with "Unable to run the application due to integrity fault of the Activation Key. Re-enter a valid Activation Key or re-activate the application.

If the error recurs, click "Error report" and send the report to product technical support."

Hotfix bins coming today.

Great news Cobra :thumbup:

I had no issues installing the MiG in 2.0 and it never asked for a re-activation. It loads no problem but like everyone else I have the frozen cockpit issue.

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.