(No error) Can't refuel the Spitfire

razo+r

I spawn with 83% fuel, i have friendly ground units occupied my airfield, and tried it with both running and stopped engine, but when i ask the ground crew for refueling, they won't do it, even with cockpit open

they just say:

request refuelling

copy

request rearming

unable to comply

is there something i missed?

If they don`t repair you, then you are within "maintained" limit, nothing to worry about. Unless you know 100% you broke something, in which case it`s a bug.

I set the propeller pitch for maximum angle - almost feathered* - and try taxi, this damage something (gearbox overheat?):

PPitch0.jpg

Call the guys for repair, their answer "Copy" and nothing more happens.

* Strange that propeller generates airflow sufficient to move the plane with this adjust.

I set the propeller pitch for maximum angle - almost feathered* - and try taxi, this damage something (gearbox overheat?):

PPitch0.jpg

* Strange that propeller generates airflow sufficient to move the plane with this adjust.

I`m no Spitfire expert, but that doesn`t look too good. Certainly something overheated. Did you maybe taxi with much throttle? Above 1500 rpm?

(Maximum blade angle is all good, that`s what tutorial + manual recommend too, for startup. Just be careful to heat up the engine to optimal first, and use as little throttle as possible when on the ground. Too little air passes through radiator to cool it well).

Also, if they gave you no repair on this, then a bug it seems. Nice find in this case ;)

Edited by zerO_crash

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

PPitch0.jpg

Is there a possibility that you are taxiing with the brakes on? They need to be reversed in the settings. Just a thought.

I'm having the same issue, aircraft is off in a parking spot however the ground crew will not read or refuel my aircraft. Unless there is something I am missing.

RAF Air UK Website

http://www.rafairuk-dcs.co.uk/

Mike Alpha Tango's YouTube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9oKDSVDDDErRVjRFqgu3bA

Intel i7-6700k

RTX 2080TI

Gigabyte Z170-gaming K3

32gb DDR4 RAM

Hotas Warthog

CV1

• ED Team

guys can you post tracks showing no refuel.

I am getting refuelled with no issue, using a friendly field, however not rearmed.

I have put a bug report in for the rearm.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

guys can you post tracks showing no refuel.

I am getting refuelled with no issue, using a friendly field,

I had an issue this morning where I refuelled ok but on starting the engine I couldn't get the low fuel pressure light to extinguish. I was using both the fuel primer pump and the wobble pump, couldn't get the light out, and the engine obviously failed to start.

Thought Id mention it here first to see if this is something that has been reported before or me missing something in the re-start checklist.

• Like 1

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

• ED Team
I had an issue this morning where I refuelled ok but on starting the engine I couldn't get the low fuel pressure light to extinguish. I was using both the fuel primer pump and the wobble pump, couldn't get the light out, and the engine obviously failed to start.

Thought Id mention it here first to see if this is something that has been reported before or me missing something in the re-start checklist.

I will keep an eye out for that, going to try and have a session online later with some friends, which is very rare now days :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2