• AH-1 Cobra
    • AH-6J Little Bird
    • Mi-24 Hind
    • MH-60L DAP
    • Lynx AH Mk7
    • OH-58D Kiowa
    • A129 Mangusta
    • Eurocopter Tiger

I don't wanna see another one. I want fixed wing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-3960X @4.3Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair CML16GX3M4A1866C9 4 x 4GB @1866Mhz 9-10-9-27-1T |eVGA GTX Titan Black Hydro Copper SLI | Plextor M5 Pro 512GB SSD | Crucial M4 512GB SSD | Seagate 2TB SSHD | Samsung Spinpoint F1 HD103UJ 1TB | Pioneer BDR-205BK 12x Blu-ray Burner | Creative x-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Sound Card | Corsair A1200 1200W PSU

Cooling - Watercool MO-RA3 420 PRO stainless steel radiator with 9x Noiseblocker NB-BlackSilent Pro PK-2 140mm fans

I think it would be wisest to move on to fixed-wing aircraft after the Ka-50 and Apache. After all, fixed-wing aircraft operate with a much wider range of roles and are much more diverse in general, leading to more varied gameplay. I personally think it would be wise to choose unique aircraft, my recommendation for the next Rus-US "set" is the F-14B/D (Seriously, the A was a debacle) and the MiG-31. These two are perfect counterparts, both designed with similar interception roles, yet with vastly different methods (well-rounded vs untouchable missile truck). Of course, the Tomcat would require that carrier operations be modelled well, and the MiG-31 would require the ability to see the curvature of the Earth. Can anyone here tell me that this wouldn't be cool?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you fly a perfect Defensive BFM and the bandit does a perfect Offensive...

Someone you know is going to be recieving Insurance money very soon.

I know, and I'm not debating. I'm just saying that not only is it most likely for them to go fixed, it's also wisest. My vote for helo goes to AH-1W.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you fly a perfect Defensive BFM and the bandit does a perfect Offensive...

Someone you know is going to be recieving Insurance money very soon.

I'm not sure how early the developers make these decisions but which helicopter would you most like to see next (knowing the AH-64 is already in the pipeline)?

All of them.:prop:

Tiger but that's not going to happen, so I'd say the AH-1

I think a European chopper would be an excellent addition.:cheer3nc:

I think it would be wisest to move on to fixed-wing aircraft after the Ka-50 and Apache.

Well I'm glad you don't make all the wise decisions around here.:yawn:

I didn't mean to start a debate on whether or not we should move on to fixed wing but just.. if it IS going to be a helicopter, which one?

Most topics that have the words helicopter and addon, usually end in a fixed wing discussion. Happens alot.:spam_laser:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3.6 GHz // Motherboard - ASUS M4A89GTD-PRO // GFX - ATI Radeon HD 6870 1GB // RAM - Patriot-Viper II 4GB(2x2GB) DDR3-1600 // Audio - Creative X-FI Platinum // OS - Windows 7 Home x64 Bit

CH Fighterstick // CH Pro Pedals // CH Pro Throttle // TrackIR 4 // Eyefinity 20"x3 Portrait :joystick:

.. But consider the scenario where we can have a group of AH-64 working with theyr scouts OH-58D Kiowa and all the tactical fun we could implement into online flying..!

That would give tactical squad training a whole new dimention..

Not to speak of four Blacksharks and an Alligator on a group... Drool...!

"But (504)Brewber said they were'nt friendly.. So I took'em out.!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No other Kamov option? Where's my Ka-27 Helix? :D I would like to see some day a naval module including the Ka-27PL modelled, but I guess we'll need a submarine module along with that :)

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

I want a Ka-32 with 5000 lt bambi bucket to supress forest fires or Ka-32A11BC for logging operations in Canada :D

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

YES! Give us Transport roles. :megalol:

What I wrote is not exactly transport- hoist operation require a sniper hand sometimes.

=RvE=