Alphasims Black Shark

XLR8

LOL...do tell! What did it say on it?

Here my translation of Alphasim's Mi-28 cockpit, from Russian to English.

:megalol: :megalol: :megalol: :megalol: :megalol: :megalol: :megalol: :megalol: :megalol: :megalol: :megalol:

attachment.php?attachmentid=18436&stc=1&d=1216844856

Total crap, and megalol! :D

Edited by Mnemonic
  • Like 2

i have now posted over at alphasim, but i think you guys have went to far with this now. I think they produce great models, and what do i care about the russian letters when i look out the canopy?. it will be a differance in black shark with all the systems and stuff. But for Fs2004 / FsX, give alphasim a break. They are a great cmpany producing aeroplanes and helicopters to very fair prices!.

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

Actually they have some pretty aircrafts, but better to do english-cockpit, than get fully random words, without knowing what they mean. Let it be not fully realistic, without many systems, but without such kind of mistakes.

Edited by Mnemonic

:):D:lol::megalol:

I just can't stop laughing :rotflmao:

This is the true masterpiece! My favorite switch is "Coal", the standalone word spelling regarded as something dramaturgic and supposes that this switch controls coal flow (to the engines or maybe to the cockpit:)).

Open your eyes, open yor mind... ©Guano Apes

Sorry for my bad english.

Hey shaggy, saw your post over at Alphasim forum. Wasn`t your wording a little bit to harsh?

I hope that they notice it for there KA-50 cockpit, if it is available in russian layout. I`m sad to hear that they don`t model the ejection sequence. Isn`t that these things which make a model unique...? I´m looking forward for there Ka-50, though.:)

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

i have now posted over at alphasim, but i think you guys have went to far with this now...

And you called Mnemonic "F*** Head" as well... Nice one....:thumbdown:

Im patiently waiting, and the thrill of waiting is maybe even better than the flying itself icon_biggrin.gif .

And sorry to show you this guys, but the "F*** HE***"" over at this forum is insulting your work, a just htought you might wanted to know about this: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=31188&page=2

To any guys thinking im an <deleted> for posting over at the alphasim forum, then im sorry for using bad language against the ones saying their model is <deleted>. And i do see your guys point according to the level of detail and realistic features on their models such as their Mi-28 .I also had a good laugh from the cockpit translation, but to actually read all the signs in the cockpit wouldent cross my mind especially when its in Russian letters. So sorry again guys, i was just making a point that this went or could go out of hand saying bad thinks of another company producing good models to fair prices.

Edited by Groove
swearing

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com