DCS: Black Shark English Key Command List and HOTAS assignments

Wags

• ED Team

Please find attached the "simulation" level key command list for DCS: Black Shark. I think this list gives another perspective on the level of detail of this simulation.

I have also included a document that shows the function assignments of the real Ka-50 HOTAS.

Thanks,

Matt

DCS-Black Shark Key Commands.pdf

Ka-50 HOTAS Assignments.zip

Edited by Wags
  • Like 1

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great !

Cheat: Auto execute full start procedure :D

THX !

...Waiting 4 BS

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Detailed options :thumbup:

Clickable mouse cockpit mode On/Off

Show Pilot Body

Engine vibration monitor system button

Lighting night vision cockpit brightness

Spot light moves

G-meter reset

HUD Modes Reticle/Night/Day + Brightness

Pitot ram air and clock heat switch

Rotor brake

Rotor de-icing system switch

Engines de-icing / dust-protection systems switch

Helmet device brightness

Laser code selector

Lights rotor tip

Expedite emergency ATGM launch

...& more...:pilotfly:

...Waiting 4 BS

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

I'm buying the Russian version for sure now... thanks WAGS.. !

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.

but you should also tell us what buttons are on the hotas of the real ka50 and what each one does in what modes and so on, so we will be able to have an "accurate" profile for x45,52 and Cougar!

thanks for the list by the way!

but you should also tell us what buttons are on the hotas of the real ka50 and what each one does in what modes and so on, so we will be able to have an "accurate" profile for x45,52 and Cougar!

50Hotas1.jpg

2-autopilot off

6-hovering

50Hotas2.jpg

6- searchlight

4-maybe autolock target

8- low and normal speed of rotor

7-load

OK some descriptions are still missing but if you compare it with the layout below you should be able to guess the missing descriptions. And you have a good brainteaser. :)

Here are the hotas setup for the LLTM:

Cyclicbuttons-web.jpg

collectivebuttons-web.jpg

• ED Team

Complete functional diagrams for the collective and cyclic will be included in the flight manual and attached in the first post of this thread.

Edited by Wags

Complete functional diagrams for the collective and cyclic will be included in the flight manual and attached in the first post of this thread.

Many thanks in advance!

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

Thanks wags.

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

Could we have the Ka 50 hotas in standard .doc file for those who don't have Word 2007!

For those that have earlier versions of Office then 2007 simply download the MS office compatibility pack and you will be able to open view and edit 2007 docx and XLS under earlier versions of office.

Download here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=941B3470-3AE9-4AEE-8F43-C6BB74CD1466&displaylang=en

Hope this is helpful.

Out

Edited by PoleCat
  • Like 1