Frugals

shu77

Really earger to fly a DCS somewhere else besides Russia. Navada looks awesome.

Youre not *THE* mower are you?

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

Youre not *THE* mower are you?

There could never be more than one, could there? 

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

There could never be more than one, could there? 

Well I seem to recall he didnt like LOMAC, Always wondered what happened to him after Frugals

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

I could be a minority here, but if you need to comment on other menbers could it be kept to PM's please, so what if Mower stated he didn't like something in the past, who cares this is the present that is what matters!

Staffan

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

Yeah it's me so can we still all be friends? :D

Link to your Thong-Thread will sell it for me :P

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Gorn has disappeared, dunno where to. He left FF AKAIK.

Me, well, shortly before Frug's went down I was banned...so, well, whetjher Frug's board ever come sback is academic to me.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Mower was however very opinionated

Thanx for that kinda word, I have been descibed in far worse terms. :D

I had reviewed LOMAC in years past and was critical of it from a Falconeer's standpoint.

But the DCS BS and pending A10 are right on the HARDCORE money.

• Like 1

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Gorn has disappeared, dunno where to. He left FF AKAIK.

Me, well, shortly before Frug's went down I was banned...so, well, whetjher Frug's board ever come sback is academic to me.

out of every forum in the world, Frugals would have been the hardest to get banned... not sure if it was even possible..

Most forums you have to walk on eggshells..

:music_whistling:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

out of every forum in the world, Frugals would have been the hardest to get banned... not sure if it was even possible..

Most forums you have to walk on eggshells..

:music_whistling:

He used the "whistle" :poster_ban: :D

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

It's good to see more and more Falconers and Frugalites making their way over here. The DCS series is certainly where the action is in the study sim world, A-10C is a study sim fans dream.

And Mower, +1 for a thong thread revival. :thumbup:

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Happy with how DCS:A-10 is shaping up? (Or are you still a die-hard dynamic campaign guy?)

Absolutely very excited about the DCS A10. Planning on spending alot of time with it. That and the new BMS when (if) it arrives.

Also bought the BS a year ago and had a good time with it. Lack of radar and FLIR lessened my overall interest in that platform though.

And Mower, +1 for a thong thread revival. :thumbup:

Yeah it was alot of fun...cepting for the interlopers who posted pictures of men. *sigh*

Question is, what forum would permit such a degenerate thread? :D

Forgot to mention, having great fun with FC2's Hog.

Wait til you get the A-10C. :smilewink:

Spoiler