AZP S-60 57mm AA Gun

Yup... Look at those nice puffy black cloudlets of death... I wanna spread some luuuv throughout the skies... or be at the receiving end... :gun_rifle:

Oh great Beczl... please, quench our thirst for flak infested skies... :worthy:

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

Great Work Beczl!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Kmeee... :cry:

Beczl, please... give us some flak gun bread crust, so we can feed on it and dream on...

Maybe a little testing mod or something?

Pleaseeeeeee... with sugar on top... :joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

• 10 months later...
  • 6 years later...
On 6/12/2012 at 5:58 AM, Wizz said:

Beczl, simply in awe mate! heavier AAA systems are one thing I think the DCS world is really screaming out for.

Looking forward to rolling that 21 through a decent barrage! 😉

Well, eight years later and ED are finally bringing us the S-60!

Edited by Wizz

And the WWII assets pack works against modern jets - and I think (?) that one of those 88mm guns is going to be added to ALL DCS modules (free). So we can all get to see black puffs of smoke at medium/higher altitudes........and unless you are an A-10 driver that has forgotten life's #1 lesson in the need for speed, should remain fairly tame :)....and "yes" if you do get caught be one of those "pretty" little black puffs, it hurts