With the 1.2.2 my BS2 is very long to loading, and you ?

Skulleader

Hello,

After the update from 1.2.1 to 1.2.2 for my A-10C everything is OK (ouf)...

But with my "Black Shark 2" the delay for enter in the cockpit is very long...

Once that I've selected one mission that I've created I must wait 1'40" for access to the menu with the "FLY" button.

And after I must wait once again 12 secondes (freeze) after have click the "FLY" button for enter in my cockpit...

Before this upgrade everything was OK for my BS2 but now I found that it's very too long, is it a bug ?

If some persons who use the BS2 can tested and say to me if you meet the same delay that me because it's shame..

PS: I'm very sorry for my poor English, Skull.

Hello,

After the update from 1.2.1 to 1.2.2 for my A-10C everything is OK (ouf)...

But with my "Black Shark 2" the delay for enter in the cockpit is very long...

Once that I've selected one mission that I've created I must wait 1'40" for access to the menu with the "FLY" button.

And after I must wait once again 12 secondes (freeze) after have click the "FLY" button for enter in my cockpit...

Before this upgrade everything was OK for my BS2 but now I found that it's very too long, is it a bug ?

If some persons who use the BS2 can tested and say to me if you meet the same delay that me because it's shame..

PS: I'm very sorry for my poor English, Skull.

After you installed all of the new products for 1.2.2, did you possibly run a defrag of your harddrive. This helps with speed access issues sometime.

I have downloaded the correct version of black shark 2 and when I go to launch it, it tell me that my code is invalid?? I am positive that I downloaded the correct version I have no Idea what it's problem is and why it won't activate.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Vipers 406

http://www.vipers406.com/

62nd Fighting Falcons

http://www.62ndfightingfalcons.asn.au/

Jesus is coming, Look busy.

• ED Team
I have downloaded the correct version of black shark 2 and when I go to launch it' date=' it tell me that my code is invalid?? I am positive that I downloaded the correct version I have no Idea what it's problem is and why it won't activate.[/quote']

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1598080&postcount=10

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.

Well, there's definitely something with BS loading process.

I can't say it's longer than 1.2.1, but it's quite long anyway.

And i've got this nice freeze back with "fly" button.

As no-one got a clue... wait and see.

Bonne chance

TASK / ROLES acronyms guide

Black Shark A.I. datalink guide illustrated (v1.2.4 Available on Wiki)

DCS World Codex 1.1 : full units list (Speed/Weapons/Armor thickness/Threat zone/Weapon damage...) (Oct 2013)

BlackShark 2 1.2.x Bug and glitches thread (v1.2.7)

Well, there's definitely something with BS loading process.

I can't say it's longer than 1.2.1, but it's quite long anyway.

And i've got this nice freeze back with "fly" button.

As no-one got a clue... wait and see.

Bonne chance

Can confirm the issue with the loading time. But i have the feeling that the performance is much than before.

To avoid long loading times i change after pressing "fly" button into the "hud-only" view.

I have devrims HD cockpit so i can reduce the loading time significant with the "hud-only" view. :)

:matrix: =SPEED IS LIFE=:matrix:

http://www.planeandpilotmag.com/speed-is-life.html

Hi,

After one defrag I meet the same constatation my BS2 is a real turtle, it's very too slow, on bug with the 1.2.2 ?

It's not a Fragmentation problem Skull. We've got this on SSD too.

To be clear, which loading we are talking about?

Because the major problem here seems to be the "Pre-Load" which takes 50s+ on an SSD.

the true loading screen (black) seems fine, as it's really fast with low settings, and normal with highest settings (time to fill the VRAM)

right now, it's about 50s PreLoad /30s Load

DCS World Codex 1.1 : full units list (Speed/Weapons/Armor thickness/Threat zone/Weapon damage...) (Oct 2013)

Before the update, I was getting very low load times but after the update (and only for the Black Shark it seems) my loading times (both when I am waiting to get to the aircraft select screen and when I hit fly) have gone through the roof.

I am not talking about a few extra seconds, it went from about fifteen seconds of loading screen and maybe five or ten after I hit fly to about 2 minutes on the loading screen and sometimes 2 and a half after I hit fly.

This is getting absurd, it ran perfectly in that last version, why should this be any different?

Yep, very long load times and freeze after clicking Fly as well here.

Main rig: i5-4670k @4.4Ghz, Asus Z97-A, Scythe Kotetsu HSF, 32GB Kingston Savage 2400Mhz DDR3, 1070ti, Win 10 x64, Samsung Evo 256GB SSD (OS & Data), OCZ 480GB SSD (Games), WD 2TB and WD 3TB HDDs, 1920x1200 Dell U2412M, 1920x1080 Dell P2314T touchscreen

Hello,

In fact we meet the same problem, is it possible from the part of the conceptors of correct this problem ?

Just a little upgrade and everything will be OK, no ?

Best regards, Skull.

Yep same here, almost on par with my old IDE drive to load - that's not why i bought an ssd! And then when the game starts and luckily only for 10 seconds i get a frame rate of about 1 frame every 2 seconds so not quite freezing but almost. Come on ED, please help sort this out

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Yea min and a half load time.

Also when i spawn in i freeze for up to

10 seconds before the heli actually will start flying

The sound is there but froze there until its done loading.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

The freeze hangs me about 1-3 secs with my new system (i7). I should try it on my old HDD & Xeons

Same problem here...

I was uninstalled DCS World 1.2.1 from my computer, then installed 1.2.2 as a fresh installation. After DCS World installation I have installed Black Shark 1.2.2 and FC3.

BS is loading very slowly (much slower than before).

And...I don't know what FC3 loading time should be, but I think that FC3 loading time is not much better than BS's !

------

System spec: Win7 Home Premium 64bit; AMD X4 640 CPU; 4 GB RAM; SATA HDD 750 GB; GeForce 450GTI 1GB

AMD Ryzen 3 1300X, 16 GB DDR5, GeForce RTX 2060, Saitek X52

I agree with Watari, my gameplay seems much smoother. Maybe this was a tradeoff? If so, it was worth it.

My performance seems worse if anything, so no tradeoff for me, just much longer loading (and freezing at start).

Main rig: i5-4670k @4.4Ghz, Asus Z97-A, Scythe Kotetsu HSF, 32GB Kingston Savage 2400Mhz DDR3, 1070ti, Win 10 x64, Samsung Evo 256GB SSD (OS & Data), OCZ 480GB SSD (Games), WD 2TB and WD 3TB HDDs, 1920x1200 Dell U2412M, 1920x1080 Dell P2314T touchscreen

I seem to have noticed it at 1.2.1 an with 1.2.2 it seems more prevalant. long load time from clicking icon to load screen to main menu. long load between main menu an selection made, if it does'nt crash or freeze. I've sometimes click control alt delete to force restart an done so only to have the game open up where it left off or somtimes it will finally load what I selected. it also does this when running mp missions. Also worth mentioning increased fps losss in world with 1.2.2 stutters/hickups etc. Where b4 was'nt an issue. 10 min load times basically trying to access any part of the sim, somthing is definatly not right here. Uninstalled BS2 an P51 huge differnce(problem solved)

Win 7 Home premium service pack 1 64bit op system

AMD Phenom IIx4955 processor 3.20GHz

Memory 4.0GB

NVidia geforce GTS450

Edited by Call911