Addon Tents, Watchtower, UH-1-Cargo

30 minutes ago, nazradu said:

Looks good on my version. Downloaded Last week.

Have you a link for download it again ? Or just "so.zip" it seems I have a "sar.dds" missing in zip (I extract a description file with ModelViewer)

Edited by Morpheus

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Have you a link for download it again ? Or just "so.zip" it seems I have a "sar.dds" missing in zip (I extract a description file with ModelViewer)

Klick NAS in upuaut signatur. Navigate to Savegames - mod- Tech or so and download static_objects folder.

1 hour ago, PSYKOnz said:

Still didn’t work properly when I did this

but also If we’re grabbing one at a time is there any reason that the individual bits can’t be uploaded to the user files? 

Well ask the creator for permission I guess. It's a licence thing.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Shrike88 said:

Links are all dead.  please remove if this mod is no longer offered

OK unless @upuaut has a problem with this, I have put all his files on my Google Drive here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aNgiaaOORD7VxpaO2kzrdJaNWV-v3faj?usp=sharing

Hope this helps everybody.  Plz credit him, not me, with the materials at the link.

CC: @Shrike88 and @Morpheus

Edited by AvgeekJoe
  • Thanks 2

On 3/6/2022 at 12:59 AM, AvgeekJoe said:

OK unless @upuaut has a problem with this, I have put all his files on my Google Drive here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aNgiaaOORD7VxpaO2kzrdJaNWV-v3faj?usp=sharing

You, sir, are a Saint.  Thanks for sharing!  I am extremely late to this party having picked up the Huey last weekend.  I definitely appreciate the opportunity to leverage the hard work from @upuaut.

• Like 2

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, VKB STECS Standard, Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod

• 4 months later...
On 3/7/2022 at 9:46 AM, PSYKOnz said:

thanks bro, the textures file appears to be corrupt tho

FYI @PSYKOnz the textures above do work - just rename the .zip to a .rar - and thanks for hosting these guys - thankyou ( and use 7zip to unrar )

e.g.

rename download_2021-10-12_09-45-17 - Textures.zip to download_2021-10-12_09-45-17 - Textures.rar

Thanks @AvgeekJoe

Edited by Ozzie
added filenames to explain - and thanks @
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/6/2022 at 5:59 AM, AvgeekJoe said:

Hope this helps everybody.  Plz credit him, not me, with the materials at the link.

CC: @Shrike88 and @Morpheus

Thanks for the download links, however when I start DCS I ge the following message:

---------------------------------------------------------

Authorization is valid for 2d 23h 59m

The following DLCs are not authorized and will be 
disabled:
WaterTankSystem
Ext_Fuel
Flexcam
powerline
----------------------------------------------------------

Anyone else have this issue? Also, is there a way of actually dropping water from the Huey somehow? From the bucket or otherwise? Cheers!

32 minutes ago, AvgeekJoe said:

I don't get those DLC issues.  If I do, will share here.

Could you tell me the file path in C/Eagle Dynamics/... for the WaterTankSystem, Ext_Fuel, Flexcam & powerline folders for the mod? I'm wondering if I've put them in the wrong place or something

3 hours ago, CommandT said:

Could you tell me the file path in C/Eagle Dynamics/... for the WaterTankSystem, Ext_Fuel, Flexcam & powerline folders for the mod? I'm wondering if I've put them in the wrong place or something

I can't find the damn things right now.

On 4/15/2023 at 3:32 AM, CommandT said:

Mods go in ....Saved Games\DCS version\Mods\tech, if the two last folders don't exist you have to create them manualy (Don't forget to erase the mod from DCS core)😎

Edited by Morpheus

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

9 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Mods go in ....Saved Games\DCS version\Mods\tech, if the two last folders don't exist you have to create them manualy (Don't forget to erase the mod from DCS core)😎

Thanks! Finally got it to work. Is there a way of actually dropping/ spraying water from the water tank under the Huey? Or from the water basket?

Edited by CommandT

• 1 month later...

Hello. Downloaded this mod apparently with success. Basic Firefighting mission opens normally but there is no bambi bucket to pick up. The mission says I’m loading and dropping water but there is no visible bucket. Actually I get nothing in the Lake Mead firefighting mission in DCS. Just 2 guys and orange smoke on the beach, orange smoke in the water but no boat firefighting equipment or bambi bucket anywhere. Any ideas would be great. I downloaded the files from AVgeekJoe from google docs. Unpacked them into the tech folder

Edited by greyeagle787