TAW DCS Now Recruiting!

ConorFrosty

Well... Your great holy TS server is STILL password protected...

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ConorFrosty

I have been going through the lessons on the A10C and would like to join a VFW that is interested in bringing me along. I am looking for a relaxed VFW similar to the relaxed VFW [the 801st] that I fly with BMS.

I am using the TM WH and a touchscreen running the Loz Helios profile.

I am located on the west coast of the USA.

Thanks

Sobe

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

ConorFrosty

I have been going through the lessons on the A10C and would like to join a VFW that is interested in bringing me along. I am looking for a relaxed VFW similar to the relaxed VFW [the 801st] that I fly with BMS.

I am using the TM WH and a touchscreen running the Loz Helios profile.

I am located on the west coast of the USA.

Thanks

Sobe

Hi sobe. You are welcome to join us :thumbup: , please register on the taw.net website.

The Art of Warfare (TAW) has a strong and varied background in co-operative online gaming. We are a community of gamers from all over the world who compete together with the spirit of integrity, honor and fair play.

Our community has changed over time as the world of online gaming has evolved. We have expanded to include newer versions of games from tried and tested formats - and adapted our structures to involve gamers from completely new genres.

We are organized with ranks and positions and you can also train together with a Training Instructor towards badges if you want to specialize for one aircraft type. Although there are over 2300 active registered players in TAW the DCS Division currently have 55 active pilots in different positions (about 50% NA and 50% EU). We have some required events and many open events the rest of the week but we are active with something every night. Please check us out in the DCS Division or take a look at the other divisions as well.

Division - Digital Combat Simulator:

http://taw.net/unit/3046/roster.aspx

Other Gaming Divisions:

http://taw.net/units/

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna post every morning? You are a madman. I also thought this was an F-18 release thread. I need sleep, join TAW. Good pilots, good trainers.

10/10 would join.

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

I'd love to join a group, i only really fly the mig-21... looking for people who want to learn or already know how to fly it on servers like 104th...

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've been having a blast since I joined TAW a couple of months back. It's really changed how I play, I've learned loads more, met loads of like minded people and got involved with some really complex missions involving a dozen or so folk. Everything we've been working towards has always upheld the spirit of good gamesmanship and gentleman's conduct. Totally recommend it if you are on the bench.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

• 2 weeks later...
I'd love to join a group, i only really fly the mig-21... looking for people who want to learn or already know how to fly it on servers like 104th...

Hey there, just letting you know that we do occasionally fly on the 104th, however we are hopefully getting a dedicated server in the near future, should be lot's of fun. You are more than welcome to join our TAW family, we fly various planes and the MIG-21 is just one of them. Check out the website, taw.net to learn more info.

Thinking of joining, but i'm in GMT +1, do you run missions for the European members?

Hey there, yes we do have an EU as well as a NA squadron. We have practices twice a week, both for NA and EU, we do have quite a few members in the EU squad, you're more than welcome to join, for more info you can contact me on here, or email me at Muss@taw.net or check out the website, http://www.taw.net more details. Thanks again and looking forward to flying with you.

I've enlisted.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.