[W.I.P] F-15C HD Cockpit Mod

Very nice !!! if you want i try find my old textures (like ricardo mod) with effect reflect glasses on hsi/ADI etc!

more réalistic and reflect to mpcd/VSD/Tews (and reflect pilot and patch on the both side ! ) .

would be nice.. send pm to me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Black panel looks like more serious cockpit in good way, but (maybe later) it would be nice to see gray one.

Thanks a ton mate. Kolay gelsin. :)

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Hello c@sper and thanks for sharing your work. Please make a second copy of your textures but save them in dds format with DXT5 ARGB 8 bpp interpolated alpha preset with full MIPS. Then compare them in game.

If the texture has no Alpha... it will be discarded anyway.

Don't use 3 or 4 MIPs when the following ones (5+) weights 300KB or so in size cause when the artifacts hit the retina... is a pain :D.

I'm looking at your picture here:

http://i.imgur.com/STV3g0O.jpg

and it screams "Murder!" The white dots on the gauges have left so many lacerations on my retina that I have to drink one more glass of red wine :D I don't even dare to imagine how it looks when you move your head :) .

Please... use all MIPs (at infinitum) and don use DTX3 or 1 to save size and ruin the texture. We are starting to have 4+ GB of ram on graphic cards only and speeds of transfer to graphic card that make half a megabyte that is saved using old formats blush.

P.S. I hope you get my humour.

P.S.2 If you don't do it I will ;) .

Great Work!

Edited by zaelu
  • Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Zaelu the mipmap guru. :)

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

This is brilliant. Can't wait to install it tomorrow!

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Hello c@sper and thanks for sharing your work. Please make a second copy of your textures but save them in dds format with DXT5 ARGB 8 bpp interpolated alpha preset with full MIPS. Then compare them in game.

If the texture has no Alpha... it will be discarded anyway.

Don't use 3 or 4 MIPs when the following ones (5+) weights 300KB or so in size cause when the artifacts hit the retina... is a pain :D.

I'm looking at your picture here:

http://i.imgur.com/STV3g0O.jpg

and it screams "Murder!" The white dots on the gauges have left so many lacerations on my retina that I have to drink one more glass of red wine :D I don't even dare to imagine how it looks when you move your head :) .

Please... use all MIPs (at infinitum) and don use DTX3 or 1 to save size and ruin the texture. We are starting to have 4+ GB of ram on graphic cards only and speeds of transfer to graphic card that make half a megabyte that is saved using old formats blush.

P.S. I hope you get my humour.

P.S.2 If you don't do it I will ;) .

Great Work!

Thank you for your advise. But I already save it on this format:

QXbBu6J.png

Seems wrong? :noexpression:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you for your advise. But I already save it on this format:

QXbBu6J.png

Seems wrong? :noexpression:

choose 'generate MIP maps'

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

That screenshot you posted looks very nice indeed. Looks very much like Ricardo's HD cockpit for the Hog. Did he by any chance share some of his work with you for this project?

i7 4790K: 4.8GHz, 1.328V (manual)

MSI GTX 970: 1,504MHz core, 1.250V, 8GHz memory

That screenshot you posted looks very nice indeed. Looks very much like Ricardo's HD cockpit for the Hog. Did he by any chance share some of his work with you for this project?

Yeh mate, look at C@sper's first post...:doh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i5 4690K | ASUS Z-97PRO Gaming Mobo | Nvidia Gigabyte GTX970 3.5/0.5 GB Windforce3 | G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD | Win10 Pro | Antec 750w 80 Bronze Modular

Great work, i am happy to see that some pieces of the A10 are recycled in this project. :thumbup:

It will probably be according to GMT+2.

Lucky me. :D