=BURNING SKIES= WWII Server

eekz

Keep up the good work! 10$ going to you..

• Like 1

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

Eekz - just out of curiosity... Have you seen participation on the server increase or decrease since taking it over to Normandy? I can't tell if I'm trying to play ant non-prime time or if people just aren't flying as much in 2.0.

Eekz - just out of curiosity... Have you seen participation on the server increase or decrease since taking it over to Normandy? I can't tell if I'm trying to play ant non-prime time or if people just aren't flying as much in 2.0.

Slightly increased on Normandy release, and has been decreasing over time. Yep, it's less overall players at 2.1 alpha, than it used to be at 1.5.6 release

Куплю B-17, можно B-24. B-29 не предлагать!

Burning Skies

=Burning Skies= @ Facebook

It's down again.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

Slightly increased on Normandy release, and has been decreasing over time. Yep, it's less overall players at 2.1 alpha, than it used to be at 1.5.6 release

With the current DCS release (2.1.1) I have all but given up on MP because..

1.too frequent crashes combined with long load times

2. paranoid integrity check in 2.1.1 doesn't let me play burning skies and other servers with integrity check

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

2. paranoid integrity check in 2.1.1 doesn't let me play burning skies and other servers with integrity check

What is causing IC fail for you? For me there is strange bug that if i take Dora (haven't tried Spit or 109) i get IC fail because of some P-51 texture file bug (no mods) and workaround for that seems to be load Mustang cockpit first and then i can take Dora without problems.

What is causing IC fail for you? For me there is strange bug that if i take Dora (haven't tried Spit or 109) i get IC fail because of some P-51 texture file bug (no mods) and workaround for that seems to be load Mustang cockpit first and then i can take Dora without problems.

Yes I had the P-51 texture file indicated as well. It's a mess and I'll stay away for now. Will try again after next update.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

I tried going on BS for the firsst time since Normandy, and for me it was almost unusable. Never had an issue on the Caucasus version, but today, I had freezes every 20 seconds or so, some of which lasted up to 10 seconds. Once, I just did a successful landing, got a freeze up, and a few seconds later, when it unfroze, I was up to my eyes in grass.

Was this just a one-off today or are others experiencing this kind of thing?

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

One mission just ended and finally after a long time there were more than 5 people online. However server instead of reseting is just down.

Mind fixing that ?

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

Just an interesting tidbit for those having IC failure for a p51 cockpit texture failure or similar. My mate had the viggin installed and this module was the root cause of his IC failure even tho it said p51...etc. he de activated the viggin ran repair and was able to join in on the FW190 or p51. Not sure how they are tied together but thought I'd share the information as I have noticed BS to be quite empty lately.

Has there been any thought to moving it back to 1.5.7 until stabilized on Normandy or is that a no go? Just curious. I love the Normandy map and the work done on BS but it is sad to see mostly 3-7 players on at a time with most freezing or DCing in flight due to freezes or what have you. Anyway on a positive note I love the airfield capture scripting and realsism of BS down to the liveries flown. Great server.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]1000 miles of road will take you around town, a 1000 feet of runway can take you around the world...unless your in a Huey, you can go anywhere with no runway in a Huey!

multiplayer name ''DustOff=3=6''

rather than messing with workarounds which might no longer work around after the next update, why not simply disable the integrity check until 2.xxxx has stabilized?

LeCuvier