Interview with Leatherneck Studios

Count Sessine

They could probably announce it prior to that; the real issue is the copyright from Northrop-Grumman.

with all the hinting that LN has done, I would assume that they have already worked out any military contracts. Especially since they said that they have begun work on their new aircraft.

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with all the hinting that LN has done, I would assume that they have already worked out any military contracts. Especially since they said that they have begun work on their new aircraft.

Where did they say they began work?

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

ugh, the deafening silence is killing me!!! (and making me go deaf :))

anyways, so no more hints? Is that because you are close to announcing it?? ("It" being the F-14 of course)

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

ugh, the deafening silence is killing me!!! (and making me go deaf :))

anyways, so no more hints? Is that because you are close to announcing it?? ("It" being the F-14 of course)

You mean E-2C Hawkeye right?

Which..

..I'd still be buying since having player run AWACS would be fun.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Oh man oh man I really hope its the Tomcat.

Still havent seen anything 'solid' that disqualifies the Grumman F-11 Tiger though. Let's hope Im wrong about this :thumbup:

• Like 1

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

I still hope is the trolling of the year in DCS and have an actual plane that can be used online against the mig21.

IMHO So far in DCS the WW2 & future Korea series are more usable for combat.

I fear they will continue to dumb down the engine to be able to "fight" against other era planes like they did with the mig21.

I still hope is the trolling of the year in DCS and have an actual plane that can be used online against the mig21.

IMHO So far in DCS the WW2 & future Korea series are more usable for combat.

I fear they will continue to dumb down the engine to be able to "fight" against other era planes like they did with the mig21.

They stated they weren't "trolling."