Server Announcement: -= ACG WW2 Server (EU) =-

IronJockel

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok adjusted the mission tf_t4trouble...your plane is included...only problem...the bort numbers are hardcoded, meaning directly painted on the skin...so chosing the number10 did nothing on the skin...i guess its possible to change it with the description.lua file, but you would need to find out yourself...

now as the plane is included into the mission...please test it!you should be now the only one able to successfully enter the plane without getting kicked(on a sidenote, sometimes the script seems to decide that you are not you, and will still kick you :) but that is happening very very seldom)

also please test, whether the point system is working with your plane...if you crash, does the german side get a point?do you get messages when leaving the airfield zone...and do you get a message when landing and coming to a full stop in Krymsk again???

PLEASE REPORT BACK!

@Krupi, not a regular yet :)

but a friend, consider it as done!

@Nirvi, consider it as done!

PS: i will adjust the mission today several times, and also tomorrow...so i hope to have the first planes finished this weekend...but i need you guys to test your own planes...otherwise you will likely have to wait to next weekend until i can make any necessary fixes.

GENERAL TESTING PROCEDURE:

after i told you that the plane is included:

• try to join your plane(you should not get any warning message, and you shouldnt get kicked out)
  • if you can join your plane, take off and fly away from the airfield...at a certain distance you should get a message , with the server wishing you good luck.
  • please test if the opposing side gets points if you get killed/if you crash.
  • try to land at your homefield.after a full stop landing you should get a "welcome back" message.

Edited by 9./JG27 DavidRed

Hi,

plane P-51D

nick Saburo

Num does not matter

skin https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/587368/

with 15th pilot body

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/496627/

thanks

F6F

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI | Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K | WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F-4E | F-14A/B | F-15E |  F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

^^will include your plane tomorrow Saburo!

one problem though....with the pilot body...that is the work of Whiplash, and he clearly states in the description that this file should not be re-distributed...with the skins and also the pilot body being put into the modpack, we would exactly do this....so first you would need to ask Whiplash if it is ok with him, that we include his work into the modpack....

(i cant understand why we still have the stupid modern pilot by default in the p51... :) )

Thank You,

i sent PM to Whiplash and will see.

S.

F6F

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI | Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K | WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F-4E | F-14A/B | F-15E |  F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

@Krupi, not a regular yet :)

but a friend, consider it as done!

@Nirvi, consider it as done!

PS: i will adjust the mission today several times, and also tomorrow...so i hope to have the first planes finished this weekend...but i need you guys to test your own planes...otherwise you will likely have to wait to next weekend until i can make any necessary fixes.

GENERAL TESTING PROCEDURE:

after i told you that the plane is included:

• try to join your plane(you should not get any warning message, and you shouldnt get kicked out)
  • if you can join your plane, take off and fly away from the airfield...at a certain distance you should get a message , with the server wishing you good luck.
  • please test if the opposing side gets points if you get killed/if you crash.
  • try to land at your homefield.after a full stop landing you should get a "welcome back" message.

Check

All is good thanks David.

~S~

Krupi and Nirvi, both your aircraft are included and ready to be tested!

Thanks a lot!

Just tested it, I got no good luck message when leaving Krymsk.

I also didn't get a welcome back message when I landed in Gelendzhik. Didn't try to land back in Krymsk yet.

Edited by Nirvi

Hi friends.

Online name: RFJack

Craft: Mustang

skin: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1011777/

Number: 13

Thank you for opportunity.

(btw. server is lagging and unplayable atm.)

Edited by RFJack

Пилот-камикадзе, поршневод среднего класса.

Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/rfjack

Just to reiterate what Madmax is saying, lag was bad today. It seemed like it was more jitter that was to blame, as my ping time remained pretty constant (although I'm not sure how often that gets updated in the pool/stats page). Planes were warping around for about 2 seconds about every 10 seconds. It made things just about unplayable. This was around 10pm GMT Feb 14.

Hi David

As cool idea.

online name: Madmax

skin:https://www.dropbox.com/home

Number: 4

I would like once again thanked Golani79 he'll understand.

Quick question or can download it yours?

@+Mad

Hi Madmax!! what skin do you want?the link you posted is just the main-dropbox site.

also, i guess you want a 109 as your personal plane?

ok ok....

Nirvi, i think the issue is fixed now! you should get a good luck message now.the welcome back message will only appear when you land back at your homebase which in this case is Krymsk. this also means, you can land at gelendzhik and re-arm/re-fuel,...but for a safe respawn you should land at Krymsk to avoid giving the german side any points.

Saburo, plane with correct skin is included...pilot skin not yet.i would appreciate, if you could do that on your own, and once you have the correct pilot body in the skin, upload it somwhere, so i can grab the ready thing and implement it into our mission

Madmax, 109 included with number 4, but for now, it is only the default skin...please give me a proper link for the skin you like

RFJack, done

Sleipner, done

Random,....what the heck is a Mig 21?any new secret german technology?:book:

Edited by 9./JG27 DavidRed