GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Right, and I think if we are looking for real immersion, one needs to be careful just what sensory perceptions are placed in the sim. In a tightly sealed cockpit with the helmet on, things are usually fairly quiet. The sound of your breathing via the oxygen mask is probably the dominant sound one experiences. Thats one of the things I enjoy with the JetSeat, I can "feel" feedback from the plane although I can't always hear it.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Fair enough. if it is not realistic it should not be in. I was considering that with all the different air planes and helicopters we have now there might be an aircraft with fuel tanks placed relatively close to the pilot where he could feel the refuelling, perhaps a WW2 plane or an old helicopter like the Huey. But if it is not realistic it should not be in. I guess some planes are nearing complete vibration modelling with simshaker, which is actually very cool.:thumbup:

Andre,

Works a treat in 2.0 Alpha. Must be an issue within 1.5.2. Final Release. I still have the open Beta on my PC. I'll give it a spin.The effects are GREAT!!!! in the F-86F.

Edit: Works in the 1.5 Beta install. Not sure why one and not the other since they are supposidly the same iteration.

Hi guys,

hot fix update is published.

Edited by =Andre=

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for fixing this for us Andre. Everythings working fine now in the 1.5.2 Final Release.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

I noticed effects working in the Mirage 2000C already, even if it does not show up as an option in the configuration interface.

Did you start implementing it already?

Anyway, feels super. :)

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

I noticed effects working in the Mirage 2000C already, even if it does not show up as an option in the configuration interface.

Did you start implementing it already?

Anyway, feels super. :)

Yep, everything should work with the Mirage

Andre,

Don't know what you did for the latest update for the jetseat, but it is working better than ever now. The 2 motors to the rear of the seat cushion, directly under my backside, are now working better than ever :) These 2 motors were very weak compared to the others before your last update.

Happy New Year,

Talisman

Bell_UH-1 side.png

Andre,

Don't know what you did for the latest update for the jetseat, but it is working better than ever now. The 2 motors to the rear of the seat cushion, directly under my backside, are now working better than ever :) These 2 motors were very weak compared to the others before your last update.

Happy New Year,

Talisman

Happy New Year :xmas:

Tnanks for the feedback Talisman!

some effects algorithms were reworked.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Please help L-39C no data in DCS v1.5.2, Beta neither DCS 2.0 Alpha.

12039073_1083814218304222_6300991508796941794_o.jpg

Hi MB2_Svejk,

I notice that your sound module gain levels are all set to 100%. I have left mine at the default 50%. What difference does it make with the higher 100% setting?

I have been thinking about changing mine to 100% but am not sure about it.

Happy New Year,

Talisman

Bell_UH-1 side.png

You can either set all sliders to 100 and turn down your amplifier or set 50 and turn up your amplifier. So no benefit ;)

The idea behind the sliders is, that you can control each effect strength separately. More guns but less speedbrake...

edit: I assume, he used 100 for testing because of (solved) the L39C bug

Edited by f4l0

I used 100% because I did not feel vibrations enough good. I am not sure, how to correctly use the "sound module" - If I need to connect any special additional equipment or if I need to connect USB only or also the jack to the main audio output. Because I can not speak English enough well, I would be glad if someone created a video tutorial. Thank you.

[sIGPIC]www.mb2.cz[/sIGPIC] Come play with us

Prevyet, Andre - Would you know if this is compatible with iRacing, Project Cars, Dirt Rally, Assetto Corsa, Live for Speed and rFactor2?

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

@DerekSpeare:

There is another software on their site called "SimShaker 3 in 1" that supports iRacing and Assetto Corsa together with DCS. If you want effects in the car simulations this is what you need. You can have both installed but not both running at the same time. I use this for AssettoCorsa but I use the DCS dedicated version for DCS and Falcon.

http://dreamsimteam.blogspot.ru/p/downloads.html

Edited by hakjar

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_____________Semper paratus, In hoc signo vinces________________

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb