GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

cichlidfan, I'm sorry, but you sound like you are completely on the wrong foot here.

The Gametrix seat is not Andre's product.

He is a software developer.

He set up a store, because it is difficult/impossible for us outside Russia to get a seat from the official store.

His product is the SimShaker software, which allows us to use the seat for DCS etc.

You misunderstood his statement. What he is saying is you need a licenses to resell products legally.

You misunderstood his statement. What he is saying is you need a licenses to resell products legally.

Maybe, it just didn't sound that way.

Anyway, Andre set up his store to help us get the seat, since it is difficult to obtain outside of Russia.

And of course he charges a bit for his service.

If you don't want to buy the seat from him, no one is forcing you.

Just go buy it at the official store, or any other you might find.

Good luck. :)

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Andre,

Just thought I would run this by you and see if there is something I am doing that causes it. Flying the P-51D and on parking the plane and shutting it down, when I pull the lever in the cockpit that releases the hydraulic pressure and allows the landing gear doors to drop, after they are fully down I am getting feedback in my JetSeat that continues until I click out of the module. There is no feedback as the doors are lowering , only when the are fully down and I get this noticeable vibration. Any ideas what it is connected to? Thanks.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

If the 'official' store cannot deliver the product then perhaps Andre should not be using the 'official' store. From what I just read, for a lower price you don't get guaranteed delivery. Seems like an odd way to run a business.

Anyone is free to try to gamble with 'official' store. And when they fail to deliver the product outside Russia, you can say that they odd, they do not know how to run a business, and anything you like. Your complains will not help you get your seat or your wasted time back. I have no problems with Russian language, so no communications problems with Gametrix for me. But still, I preferred to pay more at Andre shop, but be sure that I'm getting what I'm paying for.

Edited by Lehmen

Agree to the above posts.

I bought my seat from Andre too, when I couldn't get it from the official store, he got one, tested it, and shipped it to me, with good communication on the way.

As for effects, I tested the seat in War Thunder and IL-2 CloD, and while it works, the effects are nowhere near the effects we get with SimShaker.

I appreciate him for the hard work he has done and does for us.

I have never had flight-sim effects like these before, and still would not have, if it wasn't for his work and helpfulness.

Thanks from me, Andre. :)

Andre is the best. Very polite fellow too.

• Like 2

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

Hi Guys

Gotta chime in here.

The seat is fantastic and Andre doessn`t mess about.

It couldn`t of got to me quicker if it was dropped off a Bear

and if I forget to switch it on the A10 seems lifeless.

Thanks Andre great service , great product !.

• Like 3

Do you know if it fits on the playseat air force?

• Like 2

intel i7 6700k overclocked to 4.6, 16GB DDR4 3200MHz, Asus z170 pro gaming motherboard, Asus strix 1080, Max flight stick(modded), MFG Crosswind pedals.

Do you know if it fits on the playseat air force?

I have an Air Force Playseat and it fits great. The belt across the back of the chair near the bottom is a tight fit, but it works. If I get a chance I'll post a pic.:thumbup:

• Like 2

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

I have an Air Force Playseat and it fits great. The belt across the back of the chair near the bottom is a tight fit, but it works. If I get a chance I'll post a pic.:thumbup:

Many thanks Outlaw24 I would appreciate that. Pound to Dollar isn't that great at the moment but it sounds like it still will be a good buy. I mainly fly rotors in vr so it will make a huge difference to the feel of flying.

Edited by kuabi

intel i7 6700k overclocked to 4.6, 16GB DDR4 3200MHz, Asus z170 pro gaming motherboard, Asus strix 1080, Max flight stick(modded), MFG Crosswind pedals.

Just ordered Andre, looking forward to recieving it.

Thanks for all your support guys. This helps me to move things further.

As you may know I'm working on addons for some more sim games.

fantastic =Andre=:thumbup:

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

Many thanks Outlaw24 I would appreciate that. Pound to Dollar isn't that great at the moment but it sounds like it still will be a good buy. I mainly fly rotors in vr so it will make a huge difference to the feel of flying.

Here's a couple pics of my Air Force Playseat with the KW-908 Seat. I know you will enjoy your seat!:thumbup:

20160626_100100.thumb.jpg.7329dceeb5846f527268f332c567d222.jpg

20160626_100157.thumb.jpg.9688bed2efb9f27bd9d01413877f5e68.jpg

• Like 1

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Here's a couple pics of my Air Force Playseat with the KW-908 Seat. I know you will enjoy your seat!:thumbup:

Thanks Outlaw24, nice setup you have there. I'm looking to get the MFG Crosswinds in a couple of months. This certainly isn't a cheap hobby :thumbup:

This is great... Wish we had such stuff in India... ...

Ordering it from other countries is very expensive and the courier and customs charges are prohibitive...

Well, just saving for all these amazing stuff...

It is an expensive hobby...

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

Thanks for the order, Leslie!

Your JetSeat is shipped :holiday:

Leslie is just for Sundays Andre :lol:

Les

Great pics, Larry!

May I insert them into my blog?

Andre, sure you can use the pics:thumbup:

Spoiler: