Multiplayer

erjdriver

I visited the multiplayer option - and was quite disappointed.

Of all the public missions, I got 'Connection interrupted' quite often. The rest mostly had 1 player or not suitable for KA50.

That part of the program could be greatly improved - if there was a way to filter it by region, language and maybe mission types (e.g. air-to-air etc).

Generally, how do peeps find out about missions that emphasize the KA50 and also how do you set a start time for the mission.

Anyone know why I get 'Connection interrupted' always on the 104th server.

You've probably got mods that their server doesn't allow and are failing the integrity check. Try running vanilla if that's the case. Several people are reporting some of the sound mods as the culprit.

You've probably got mods that their server doesn't allow and are failing the integrity check. Try running vanilla if that's the case. Several people are reporting some of the sound mods as the culprit.
I'm using no mods at all and still get the connection interupted a lot...its simply to high ping since the only 3 populated servers that run combat mission are far far away in >400 ping land. And once you made it in there you see warping and rubberbanding all over the place which is especially very nice to have in aerial combat.

MP in DCS is basically non existent if you cpmpare it to even other niche games like the ArmA series.

Edited by Beagle One

What time of day are you interested in flying?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Anyone know why I get 'Connection interrupted' always on the 104th server.

You can also get Connection Interrupted if you don't have the same version of DCS they are ruining on the server. I ran into this last week on the 104th and most other popular servers. I had to manually run the updater. It installed a small patch and then I could join said servers without a problem.