June 9th... New Black Shark Screenshots

Frame rate is about the same as in FC 1.12a.

As long new units/models are not in front of you

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

All the ground units have LOD transitions on them, so it isn't bad at all :)

That's good thing to hear.

I hope weapon models will have those as well (and ground decals like bullet holes). Current high detailed weapons seem to drop FPS significantly -> see my R-77 bug thread. I noticed similar things happen with some Su-25T payloads, I just didn't look much into it.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

LOL... smooth shadows... better lighting... ROFL... All three are actual photos. But I guess it says something about the quality of ED models! Either that, or you've been drinking too much again...

lol :P Damn you! EvilBivol! :joystick:

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

The Russians are at least adapting to the times, no fancy plastic black coaxial aerobatic machines, but rugged, conventional, ugly, ok, hedious, battle machine with economy class cockpits that even A-4 pilots will find too cramped.

That autocannon on a platform is great for blasting mujahadeen into oblivion, without risking too much property damage from a downing. The 28N was to have ejection seats as well, but I guess they cancelled them, opting for the parachute+airbag combination :(. By the time the crew will exit the thing, they either have crashed, or be chopped up by that big meatgrinder.

Oh, the cockpits of that thing are supposedly very, very small.

Release the sharks with frickin "lasers" attatcherd to their heads! Muwahahaha!

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy: