Great L-39 video to watch

Hummingbird

1 ok, 2 ok, 3 ,,,,,, ok, 4,,,,,,, ugghhhh fine,, hahaha :D

I dont think I'm made for this :)

I really enjoy these types of videos, that put 'Joe Average' in the cockpit to get a feel for the effort it takes to fly (even as a passenger) these high performance aircraft.

The work, effort and practice it takes to endure the forces you are subjected to and still fly, let alone in a combat environment.

thx for sharing!

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Nice video. It ALMOST tempted me to buy the L39 as well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Guys you really are missing out. It is the only PFM module as a trainer in the entire catalog. I bought it for my principal reason - the blind flying hood, and PFM.

That said, I think the guy in video is a feather pilot. I'd love to get to that tunnel stage in real life, and probably will want to visit that company after ALOT of savings, just to get that blood out of my head.... Pilot should have taught him some AGSM before doing this though.

As a chain smoker, I don't know if I am eligible to go through this as a tourist looking for fun!

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.