Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 4

gregzagk

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The FARP at MM59 (Beslan/Tbilisi-Lochini) still has most of its units standing on the FARP and not next to it on the ground. This makes the units impossible to lock with Mavericks. This is really bad especially in the 70-80s scenario since mavericks are the only way to safely shoot the strela. However as mentioned the strela is standing on the farp, so the only way to take it out is by baiting out all of its missiles and then using CBUs or guns.

I have reported this on the buddyspike forum three weeks ago and greg responded, but apparently it is still not fixed.

Buddyspike thread: http://www.buddyspike.net/forum/m/32856486/viewthread/24510113-units-standing-on-ground-at-farp-beslan-tibilisilochini-mm59

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Round 3 & 4 MVP's have been selected this time based on the statistics.

Chopper pilots are awarded also based on their number of sorties and total effort (transports).

Congratulations to all! The MVP's will be contacted shortly in order to send them over a "Blue Flag" keyring.

MVP's

Spaceraver

F99_Sweeper

F99_Gabriel8387

=ВАРЯГ=

Apo

Sal

0xDEADBEEF

Reaper6

Arcus33

Plaiskool

Big thanks to all who participate and support our online events. We continue as Xcom announced with the 1.5 testing and the preparation of the 5th round.

Also with the other events that we announced previously.

See you online :)

The keyrings:

buddy%20spike_zpsbwysowcw.jpg

Thank you, Thank you very much :) You guys run an awesome server, I was glad to be apart of the campaign.

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

NZXT Phantom Full Tower, Intel Core i7 4960X Processor(6x 3.60GHz/15MB L3Cache) 20% Overclocking, 64GB DDR3-2133 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black-6GB SLI Mode(Dual Cards), Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Motherboard, ViewSonic PJD5132 SVGA Multi-Region 3D Ready Portable DLP Projector, Track IR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs.

The FARP at MM59 (Beslan/Tbilisi-Lochini) still has most of its units standing on the FARP and not next to it on the ground.

Yes it was supposed to be fixed but turned out that when they move again in that specific ground they tend to hide under the FARP. Will check it again. Thanks

Dear admins server!

We ask you to put all the folders on the test, as well as all modes. Since many pilots fly with cheats.

The integrity check was on the server in the previous rounds. The process changed from what we know so far so will check it out asap.

I'm not really familiar with CTLD, so I wonder: Will we get real sling loading or just simulated/scripted sling loading?

Simulated will be on instead of real until real sling loads are not causing any issues (ctd etc). Didn't have the chance to try them out to 1.5 yet.

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

Dear admins server!

We ask you to put all the folders on the test, as well as all modes. Since many pilots fly with cheats.

I'm not really sure how people manage to cheat in DCS. I also thought at a couple points people were cheating. I was hiding in some trees in a hover, so I shouldn't have been picked up on radar. Somehow they managed to find me and shoot me down. But after speaking with him he picked me up with his aim9 seeker(my apologizes to that pilot).

I guess I could also be called a cheater, because it isn't realistic to hide in trees, or skim the ground at 1m in order to get in and kill ground vehicles. But on the same note it really isn't realistic for a SAM to shoot you thru the trees. I think people use to their own advantage the way the game incorporates or does not incorporate certain aspects. But is that cheating? If the general consensus is yes, then I will do my best to alter the way I fly the Shark in round 5.

I think there was also some problems with "trolls". Coming in and killing their own coalitions vehicles, or running into people at airports. I really don't think there is a whole lot you can do about that though, other than hopefully catch them and ban them.

As for folders, if someone is doing something there.. Absolutely! if there is a way to check them, I'm all for it. And they should be banned not only in the Blue Flag server but in others as well! So if there is someone caught doing this, let me know! I will get them banned from all TAW servers as well.

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

NZXT Phantom Full Tower, Intel Core i7 4960X Processor(6x 3.60GHz/15MB L3Cache) 20% Overclocking, 64GB DDR3-2133 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black-6GB SLI Mode(Dual Cards), Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Motherboard, ViewSonic PJD5132 SVGA Multi-Region 3D Ready Portable DLP Projector, Track IR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs.

Simulated will be on instead of real until real sling loads are not causing any issues (ctd etc). Didn't have the chance to try them out to 1.5 yet.

I would really appreciate it if you could make it happen :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Cheating without integrity check is really easy in DCS. You can see every object on the map at any distance you like. Set your weapons to be unmissable, pull basically infinite speed and infinity g with an infinitely large explosive warhead. Etc etc etc.

Normally even without integrity check it's pretty easy to spot in the replies. But as the replays are now buggy as **** it's now basically impossible to check.

Cheating without integrity check is really easy in DCS. You can see every object on the map at any distance you like. Set your weapons to be unmissable, pull basically infinite speed and infinity g with an infinitely large explosive warhead. Etc etc etc.

you sure do know a lot of stuff about it...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Normally even without integrity check it's pretty easy to spot in the replies. But as the replays are now buggy as **** it's now basically impossible to check.

Wow! That's really all I can say.

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

Guys, what I can say about cheats is this, if anyone is caught cheating on our server, be sure he will be banned using all the means possible from all our events.

Same goes for people who intentionally try to ruin or sabotage any on going events.

So think good before cheating, you might miss excellent future events such as Blue Flag.

Getting it up again. We keep testing things in the backround based on feedback. Tomorrow we will upload a new mission version with the fixes.

At this time the memory leak bug of 1.5 remains the biggest issue as the mission has a lot of features in it. In simplier missions the problem is not big.

We wait for a fix from ED patiently.

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

This is planned with 1.5 and CTLD.

You'll be able to "build" defense after picking up from logistics area (probably be the cities).

I'm not sure if we will use actual sling loading or simulated sling loading, it all depends on how DCS handles it.