Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 4

gregzagk

Yeah Reaper was crushing it. I was always follow him behind being amazed how he sees everything when he screams into TS "F15 F15 HIDE HIDE HIDE". Outstanding Situational awareness, and once at work he is unstoppable. I still felt like a hero dropping my troops which I brought in his shadow after he finished his work :D

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Id like to sign up as a lone wolf. Blue side. A-10C. Call Sign RIFLE online.

Thanks

My CAS (Close air support) JTAC Channel:  RIFLE - YouTube  

RIFLE's Discord:  https://discord.gg/cmDCrr4Z2g  

Publications

JTAC Bible (see/know chapter #5) https://fas.org/irp/doddir/dod/jp3_09_3.pdf

J-FIRE pocket guide (Don't do battle without it!)  BK2 (fas.org)

My bad,

I have registered in the proper thread. Disregard.

My CAS (Close air support) JTAC Channel:  RIFLE - YouTube  

RIFLE's Discord:  https://discord.gg/cmDCrr4Z2g  

Publications

JTAC Bible (see/know chapter #5) https://fas.org/irp/doddir/dod/jp3_09_3.pdf

J-FIRE pocket guide (Don't do battle without it!)  BK2 (fas.org)

The real Blue Flag that took place last week in the South of Israel!

Participants: IAF, HAF, USAF, and Poland Air Force !

Now the question begs: who stole from who the blue flag icon :music_whistling:

:lol:

SALUTE!!!

Edited by ViFF

IAF.ViFF

http://www.preflight.us

Israel's Combat Flight Sim Community Website

The real Blue Flag that took place last week in the South of Israel!

Participants: IAF, HAF, USAF, and Poland Air Force !

Now the question begs: who stole from who the blue flag icon :music_whistling:

:lol:

SALUTE!!!

As at the first exercise of 2013 IAF (Israel) & HAF (Greece) cooperated it gave us the inspiration of using this name and concept. :)

vjiSZ7MHYhU

Exercise's history: https://www.idfblog.com/blog/2013/11/25/israel-air-force-hosts-largest-international-military-exercise-israels-history/

Edited by gregzagk

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

did the MVP voting for Round 3 already pass? Where is it being held?

Hey sorry missed that one.

No the nominations for 3rd & 4th round didn't open yet. We were unfortunately busy the last days with maintaining the 4th round and preparing the transfer to 1.5.

Proceeding now to get the new MVP's which will propable based on the statistics instead of opening new polls. We are going to have a different category for the chopper pilots also so no worries about it.

Stay tuned.

Greg

Announcement:

We have managed to get Blue Flag campaign up and running on DCS 1.5.

There are still different issues that we see and things that we are testing, but we believe it is worth putting it up to get everyone in DCS 1.5 flying Blue Flag and also helping us test at the same time.

I'd like to thank Ajax for his Troops transport script that we have used up until now.

Because it is no longer compatible with the latest DCS 1.5, we have moved to CTLD script being developed and maintained by Ciribob, Thank you Ciribob for your support in assisting us with the implementation into Blue Flag!

All are welcome to join and experience a continues war that Blue Flag offers in the new DCS 1.5, it is now up and running on 373vfs server on DCS 1.5.

Cu in the skies!

BuddySpike team.

Round 3 & 4 MVP's have been selected this time based on the statistics.

Chopper pilots are awarded also based on their number of sorties and total effort (transports).

Congratulations to all! The MVP's will be contacted shortly in order to send them over a "Blue Flag" keyring.

MVP's

Spaceraver

F99_Sweeper

F99_Gabriel8387

=ВАРЯГ=

Apo

Sal

0xDEADBEEF

Reaper6

Arcus33

Plaiskool

Big thanks to all who participate and support our online events. We continue as Xcom announced with the 1.5 testing and the preparation of the 5th round.

Also with the other events that we announced previously.

See you online :)

The keyrings:

buddy%20spike_zpsbwysowcw.jpg

• Like 1

Had a good test on BlueFlag this night in F-15C. We took off from Kutaisi and woke up the MiGs at Nalchik and Beslan. Not much ppl on so frames were good but we had a couple of rubber banding during scripted messages on screen. Specially when Nalchik regenerated to 100%, the message gave quite some lag. All script seem to work, also the regaining of life back at Vaziani. Good job getting this campaign ported to 1.5! :thumbup:

Edited by HiJack

Im pleased to hear CTLD is on the way to blue flag, its going to make helis much more valuable but challenging if they can deploy complex aa or radar if they can slingload effectively. Congrats to the mvp's too, I would have gotten more flighttime in the short time we were active but alas the real world got in the way :p

good news!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

the new helicopter troop transport in the 1.5 version of blueflag is still pretty basic at the moment, but i guess it will be enhanced over time?

i did a quick test with the huey. so there are just "troops" (i guess its an infantry squad), that you can pick up and drop anywhere (and pick up again if you can find them).

but there is no request for evac mission (with troops dropping smoke), no different types of troops. i didn't have the time to fly to a different base yet, just dropped them 1km away from the FARP, which worked,they deployed, and when i landed near them again i was able to pick them up and return them to FARP.

it does run smooth though and i am looking forward to updates in the future!

the new helicopter troop transport in the 1.5 version of blueflag is still pretty basic at the moment, but i guess it will be enhanced over time?

i did a quick test with the huey. so there are just "troops" (i guess its an infantry squad), that you can pick up and drop anywhere (and pick up again if you can find them).

but there is no request for evac mission (with troops dropping smoke), no different types of troops. i didn't have the time to fly to a different base yet, just dropped them 1km away from the FARP, which worked,they deployed, and when i landed near them again i was able to pick them up and return them to FARP.

it does run smooth though and i am looking forward to updates in the future!

Yes more features regarding the transports will be in. CTLD gives us the ability to use many interesting tasks in. :)

Greg

I'm not really familiar with CTLD, so I wonder: Will we get real sling loading or just simulated/scripted sling loading?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg