Mirage 2000 release date

lorfar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I registered for the first time in all my years of DCS'ing, just to comment on my inability to wait any longer for the Sock Dart. I need it, right meow.

Welcome to the forums! :thumbup:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

I registered for the first time in all my years of DCS'ing, just to comment on my inability to wait any longer for the Sock Dart. I need it, right meow.

Welcome, you can now spam those boards during the wait. But please, that's not the way to talk of a french damsel.

Wow 67 viewers. It is a dcs comedy show:D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

Yep. Tomorrow at the weekend news. Fly in the weekend.:pilotfly:

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

Yep. Tomorrow at the weekend news. Fly in the weekend.:pilotfly:

That would really be nice, but so far ED has never managed to release something we all were waiting for on a Friday when we all expected it, and having the whole weekend to enjoy it, but rather on the following Monday, while we're at work and unable to test our new toy right away. :music_whistling:

Edited by rrohde

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

That would really be nice, but so far ED has never managed to release something we all were waiting for on a Friday when we all expected it, and having the whole weekend to enjoy it, but rather on the following Monday, while we're at work and unable to test our new toy right away. :music_whistling:

I work on the weekends and have Wed and thur off so this is just unfortunate for me :(

I work on the weekends and have Wed and thur off so this is just unfortunate for me :(

Well, sucks to be you doesn't it :P

I start my holiday tomorrow, so i would love to start a holiday by slipping the surly bonds of Earth

And dance the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Sunward I'll climb, and join the tumbling mirth

of sun-split clouds, — and do a hundred things

You have not dreamed of — wheeled and soar and swing

High in the sunlit silence. Hov’ring there,

I'll chase the shouting wind along, and fling

My eager craft through footless halls of air....

Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue

I'll topp the wind-swept heights with easy grace.

Where never lark, or even eagle fly —

And, while with silent, lifting mind I'll trod

The high untrespassed sanctity of space,

- Put out my hand, and touch the face of Razbam.