Continuous switch/button sound

EduSCA

Im having the same thing, a continuous tick tick tick tick tick noise

I dont think its a button press sound, they are different.

Edited by BaconSarnie

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"

I'll check that as soon as I get my PC back in working order.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

i get a funny clicking noise that wont stop , as if a switch keeps being flick back and forth. when i spawn in a mirage 2000.

:/

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

It might sound stupid to you guys... but could this be the chronometer/clock, the seconds hand ? tick tick tick tick...

when I heard it was like, cool they even animated the chronometer...:lol::lol::lol:

Doubt it. Way too fast to be a chronometer. Sounds almost like a playing card in a bike spoke. Just more metallic sounding.

And I'm here with a busted PC :(

I wish I could help you right now, but I can't.:cry:

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Its not a button sound or switch press, its completely different sound to those.

Also it's too spaced to be a constant button press, watch a YouTube video of a UH1 starring up, it sounds like that kind of a tick tick tick tick tick

Edited by BaconSarnie

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"

I solved this issue guys. Sort of anyway. It is related to Easy Communications option.

I noticed I couldn't set frequency on the radio. It kept reverting when I tried, as if something was continuously clicking the dials. Which got me thinking about the annoying ticking sound.

And I thought maybe it had something to do with that option.

And when I disabled "Easy communications" the sound was gone!

• Like 1

I solved this issue guys. Sort of anyway. It is related to Easy Communications option.

I noticed I couldn't set frequency on the radio. It kept reverting when I tried, as if something was continuously clicking the dials. Which got me thinking about the annoying ticking sound.

And I thought maybe it had something to do with that option.

And when I disabled "Easy communications" the sound was gone!

Thanks! This solved the problem here too

No more annoying noise :lol:

where can I disable the "easy communications" ?

Main game options, Gameplay tab. It can also be set on a per-mission basis, but if you select the "Use these options for all missions" option at the bottom of the dialog it'll always use your settings. ... Unless you connect to a server, in which case the server can override your settings.

Edited by nomdeplume
I a word.

That explains why I only get this on some servers while it's finde on others and in SP. Problem is I can't change server settings :/

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

permanent sound of switch clicking in cockpit

As soo as I enter a hot plane, I get a permanent click click click switch sound in the cockpit...

Does anyone have this bug, and know how to solve it ?

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

Hi guys, I am also experiencing this tick/click sound. I have tested in Cold start (Nothing on) and in the air. I even tried powering everything off while at 10,000ft still clicking.

Blue on Blue fire may occur out of insanity due to clicking/ticking sound. :lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If it doesn't work how it should, give it a good HARD smack. 100% fixed every time.