**MiG-21 Changelog 5/2/2016**

Cobra847

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news. But what about fix incorrect indication distance on ASP when radar is off? And what about fix ability of turning at low speed without using brakes(on a strip of course)?

+1

Can't fix every bug at once gentlemen.

Edited by Cobra847

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Can't fix every bug at once gentlemen.

I have this problem only in the Mig21, just before rotate the engine RPM will go down also have noticed it during some flights.

My throttle everything is fine and I have Random Failures to ON.

Please note this problem is only in the Mig21.

A member "Grunf" in my thread "Engine Performance" tried to help but nothing worked and this RPM issue is random.

Need more info let me know.

Thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Attitude Power Trim Power Attitude Trim

Wing Commander SWAC

Will the update be installed automatically, or do I have to do anything?

I guess it will be part of the next 1.5 update which should come out early next week.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

If you're taking off with RATO pods and you find your engine is shutting down on takeoff, right when the pods run out of fuel there's a little puff of dust that appears in front of your plane, wait for it to pass your nose, then pull back on the stick... not sure if this is a bug or what...

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

These fixes should now be available in 1.5.3 BETA.

Next up are changes to the RWR, ASP and other systems.

:thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I have this problem only in the Mig21, just before rotate the engine RPM will go down also have noticed it during some flights.

My throttle everything is fine and I have Random Failures to ON.

Please note this problem is only in the Mig21.

Thanks.

Have you ever tried random failures OFF? :music_whistling:

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

These fixes should now be available in 1.5.3 BETA.

Next up are changes to the RWR, ASP and other systems.

Praaaaaaise the Lord!

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

FeistyLemur, I think a more realistic behaving RWR. See LN public bugtracker for detailed info.

I've seen a thread where someone was claiming it's not realistic for the RWR to show 4 solid lights with a lock up, as per having translated the Russian mig21 operators manual.

Is this what you're referring to?

Edited: Nevermind, I googled and found the bugtracker you mentioned, that's a very interesting page.

Edited by FeistyLemur

• 2 weeks later...

New update today. Many fixes came like the sps-141 pod, missile tones and canopy bug, but yet no change log :(

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

I know..its a bit sad. I thought the update will come with 1.5.4 but with the 153 update 1 there are changes and especially with the sps-141 pod functionality..man..im trying hard to understand how it works, the manual is so laconic. We need that changelog..:helpsmilie:

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

+1

Why is this allowed!?

Allowed? Oh dear.

If you want a 100% consistent and up to date changelog; go to our bugtracker.

Generally expect any fix that is marked as resolved there to be available within the next two releases.

We don't have the time to accurately track every fix and into which branch they were released.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/