Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 6

gregzagk

Touchdown = 1 UP

Takeoff = 1 Down

Always. Try improving your landings if nothing else helps. ;)

I also sometimes bounce on landing or even taking off with heavy plane and short runway left. But to me live count was always correct.

@Shively: I ain't know nothin bout screenshot spaming. As stated before, I play by the book and I didn't see anyone doing that. Read: Seeing, not "looking away". If there are trolls on BLUE they are reported as well. Because everyone is affected by this. It's just Retarded 2.0

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knows what blue and Red are doing

But doesnt matter nothing can kill my flying experince i just love to fly its a passon in the heart love nosie love engine sounds and the speed or slow and thrill even in my good ol rotorheads i dont have fire a shot i can just fly and fly and work on my abiltys as a pilot and try new stuff. there is no limit where sky goes.

Seems many of you forgot what flying really means and how enjoy it and have best of fun.

Blue Flag well I like it dont care other people saying not hurting my flying and if need chopper piolts no problem im there 100% why becuase i just like to fly and thrill of escapeing impossible odds i keep trying to last my life in Blue Flag.

Hahaha this is hilarious. I am fine with the (very few) flaws in BF; I sure as hell couldn't make this work (especially for free). I just love all of the teenagers raging on each other.

You don't like it? Fly elsewhere or create your own. At least offer productive/constructive criticism. No one takes individual seriously who only complain, but offer no resolution or help. Jog on.

Skylake 6600K(4.5GHz) | EVGA GTX970 FTW | 16GB 2666 DDR4 Corsair Vengeance | MSI Z170A Krait | Windows 10 (64bit) | X52 Pro | TrackIR 5

Hawk T.1A | F-15C | F-86F | UH-1H | A-10C | P-51D | F-5E | M-2000C

USAF Pilot w/ T-6/T-38 Time

Hahaha this is hilarious. I am fine with the (very few) flaws in BF; I sure as hell couldn't make this work (especially for free). I just love all of the teenagers raging on each other.

You don't like it? Fly elsewhere or create your own. At least offer productive/constructive criticism. No one takes individual seriously who only complain, but offer no resolution or help. Jog on.

Exactly. I love blue flag as well. I'll take it, with all of it's flaws over anything else DCS, at the moment. Can't say thanks enough to the BS team.

Flew my first Blue Flag mission today.. I really enjoyed it! People working together towards a common goal - exactly what I was looking for when I started DCS. Had a blast and looking forward to mission two tomorrow.

Omg what's going on? Team Red, come on! You can do it! Cap back Maykop ASAP! Even with these hopeless odds, 4 red vs 14 Blue players... gr8 :P

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

That was me flying it haha. I hit you with guns as well...

Is not me... i was F11 camera (chaparal shot me down).

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

I'm sure this is a sentiment shared by many, but would implementing a server password not be a good idea? I see no drawbacks to it, as long as the password was made available either on the forums or the Teamspeak. This would go some way to preventing the randoms joining who just see a populated server on the list and join without knowing what's going on, and then proceed to take up slots better used by those flying the objectives. The password does not need to be well protected, but a small barrier to entry would probably go a long way to stop random people gumming up the works for both sides.

Great idea monkey!!

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

I'm sure this is a sentiment shared by many, but would implementing a server password not be a good idea? I see no drawbacks to it, as long as the password was made available either on the forums or the Teamspeak. This would go some way to preventing the randoms joining who just see a populated server on the list and join without knowing what's going on, and then proceed to take up slots better used by those flying the objectives. The password does not need to be well protected, but a small barrier to entry would probably go a long way to stop random people gumming up the works for both sides.

We will consider in the future events.

Blue Flag had to be open to allow the community to discover it.

We would like to thank everyone's participant, feedback and enthusiasm.

It's our pleasure to build it, progress it and give to this awesome community the missing part of multiplayer for DCS!

We have many more plans for the future and we take your feedback seriously for our upcoming events.

Edited by xcom
  • Like 1

60's-70's blue flag WHEN

FC3 removed WHEN

MiG-21's vs F-5E's

Viggen's

Mi-8's vs Hueys

Oh yes pls!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Not sure I've got the right Blue flag thread (seems to have really changed round here :( )

I tried out the Hawk in the OB version because someone said it can be done, and sure enough the game allowed this but the Hawk cannot be refueled. I dont know if this is related to the OB bug or the mix and match, but I was wondering if anyone else can't refuel Hawks specifically?

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

The thing with this... Red would still whine about the Viggens. :megalol::megalol:

Toxic man no one whine about Viggen one were getting is AJS-37 Viggen was solely dedcated attack aircraft that its airpase was manly in the deep forests useing 500 meter street roads as a runway.

JS-37 Viggen is the Air to Air whitch DCS not getting nope only getting Swedish AJS-37 Viggen :thumbup: :D So happy for that.

Ok team Red, tonight we will prevail. We'll have back Maykop, Sochi, Gudauta, Sukhumi, Vody and related FARPs by noon. (I'm now taking the train back home, will login the server/TS in T- 4 hours from now, then we'll show team Blue how Putin wants to see us perform!! Hurrah!)

I thought Blue had it in the bag last night, 30+ vs 6 pushed all the way to Maykop and still the Blue night shift to go, what happened?

I suggest they uninstall immediately. :P

->take chopper

->fly 40nm

-> Server/Gamecrash

->repeat

1/2 - 3/4 of all my live losses are not done by enemys or own incompenece but by "Technical Difficultys" outside of DCS

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

I thought Blue had it in the bag last night, 30+ vs 6 pushed all the way to Maykop and still the Blue night shift to go, what happened?

I suggest they uninstall immediately. :P

Excellent trolling! I approve. I know its the same in the opposite corner of the map but man, when 6 AI fighters scramble simultaneously, it really makes it tough! As it should be. Had a good time last night! Sorry, no uninstall!

Sent while I should be working instead.

Edited by Beeroshima

I thought Bluefor would of had it yesterday ince had the whole airforce with them exactly what Frost said what happened???

How can Bluefor get stopped by AI pilots thought that what they wanted shoot down then actual player pilots, hmm now thats a mystery guess Bluefore has alot bad pilots expect for a few good pilots on Bluefore.

Nero Heliopter flights 40nm or even 135 km doesnt bother me like distance and like flying and all helicopters have there use.

For example :

The Mi-8 is a meduim heavy lift helicopter that has meduim to long range.

UH-1 is a meduim lift helicopter that has short to meduim range.

The KA-50 iis attack helicopter and useally at front lines provide Close Support and Attacking armor that designed for and range is short to long distance towards behind enemy lines.

The SA-342M Gazelle is Scout and Light Anti Armor helicopter has ton roles similer to OH-58A/D/F it too useally at very front lines with attack heliopters and Close Air Support aircraft and Attack planes however it is a short range from 30 to 130 km unless there a fuel truck reach out 200 km.

Anyway there you go have use helicopters for there strengths and what they were designed for and what there weakness are for exactly how it is in real life.

I think Redfor should be grateful for M2000C , a lot of blue guys like me fly it on principal instead of just using F-15C .

i really wonder about future Blue Flag , it should be interesting to see how aircraft will be divided , most (all?) new modules are western airplanes.

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]