MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali

Hi, the plane looks great but can't get my Trackir to work, Also my viacompro\voiceattack doesn't work. Also, only one skin although i can see the liveries in the folder.

Have removed it to do more checks on my other modules.

Had errors on screen with loading system files but sorted that with a reinstall.

Edited by tmansteve

Hi, the plane looks great but can't get my Trackir to work, Also my viacompro\voiceattack doesn't work. Also, only one skin although i can see the liveries in the folder.

Have removed it to do more checks on my other modules.

Had errors on screen with loading system files but sorted that with a reinstall.

Skins are separated depending on country you pick,for example pick France and Uk and you'll see different skins,have fun.

Noticed that this mod doesn't like other mods very much. So to get this working, do we have to disable all other mods as their lua file place havoc with other scripts?

I have lines in my expot.lua, would it be better to place these at the beginning?

Cheers

Yes and yes, other mods can cause conflict with payload and some program want their line at the beginning.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am gladly Working on the English version of the MB-339A Manual,so with that being said give us some time and the English version will be ready in a couple of Weeks.

I hope your spelling in the manual will be better than in the sentence above. :music_whistling:

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Managed to get this to work after installing the Trackir fix. A great mod, well put together. Big thumbs up.

One question, I can jump to the rear seat ok but my Trackir doesn't work which is a shame. Is there an edit I can do or is there a fix for this? Would love to use this to teach my brother and get him hooked with DCS

Cheers

We dont use trackIR anymore but you can try what Sup_Bigans wrote: "If you have trouble with trackir, please make a copy of the file default.lua from user\saved games\dcsopenbeta (or 2.5)\mods\aircraft\su-7(or s u-24 or mig-31....)\Input\trackir folder and overwrite the same into mb-339\Input\trackir"

Let me know if it work.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually the backseat with F4 is a magnified external view: so you should thick the DCS Options “Trackir external views” under MISC to make it work.

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

• 2 weeks later...