Post your 104th stats.

winchesterdelta1

Wow loads of stat related hate going on. I'm sorry i started the downward slide in the thread. So i'd like to first say...

Great stats winchester! Pretty impressive. I checked my 104th stats last night and what i remember is;

Kills 28, deaths 31.

Im actually happy about that, i could be more careful and turn for home when i know i should, but i always turn back in for one last dance lol.

I've fired 69 R27Er's and hit with about 20 or so.

Fired 2 Amraams ( my most proudest stat :) )

Hehe

It's just for fun..

But nope, some people eagerly await for a chance to blame someone for anything, just to vent their own frustrations.

Winchester is a nice guy, and likes to have fun and communicate. Anyone even mentioning, after the quote up there, anything about "who's best", or "di*ckfight" or similar things is very likely a person who has the same problems they accuse others of.

Thumbs up Winchesterdelta1 for being a guy with no bad intentions. Sorry your thread went wrong way. Tho I have to say that stats in DCS are far from anything that can be used for discussion, analysis or even fun, so you had to combine that with the number of uber-pilot-minds out there and realize that:

1. Anyone jealous of your score is going to attack you

2. If you posted a negative score, they'd be the first to post better scores than yours are. :)

Don't ask, here's the answer: 95% of my posts are edited because I have OCD.

To figure out who is the best fighter, you can't use arcade FC 3 game planes :joystick:

No, it can only be found out with tank like Mirages that can take missiles and still fly. :D

Fact is the best FM in DCS is represented in an FC3 aircraft whilst other so called superior modules have unnatural limits. Making a pit clickable doesn't make it any more realistic through the air.

I don't know what difficulties the pilots you know have with Mirages and MIG-21s compared to FC3 aircraft but I know that when i'm in combat in a full fidelity model I scan using elevation and azimuth controls, switch prfs, lock bandits up, select weapon and shoot, just the same as if I were in an FC3 aircraft, obviously much less of that is available to me in a 21Bis. On the other hand in a Mirage I also have advantages which should be available on FC3 a/c such as bar selection (FC3 are stuck at 4), super search , more azimuth control etc. With more fidelity comes more advantages in combat, not less. The only reasons someone in an FC aircraft shoots down someone in a Mirage is a) the superior technology, b) the lack of exp compared to opponent, c) he just a better pilot d) EDs RNG. ;)

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

How come people still talk about "figuring out the best fighter" when the thread was clearly not about that? It was a guy being curios and wanting us to share our stats for fun or comparison of results at one DCS server. Not a combat pilot career. I am starting to fear this place, some people here talk like they believe they're real fighter pilots (with due respect to those who are, but they don't act up over the forums as far as I see and are modest). And I am not even trolling, I am seriously afraid of this place now.

Edited by Pitot

How come people still talk about "figuring out the best fighter" when the thread was clearly not about that? It was a guy being curios and wanting us to share our stats for fun or comparison of results at one DCS server. Not a combat pilot career. I am starting to fear this place, some people here talk like they believe they're real fighter pilots (with due respect to those who are, but they don't act up over the forums as far as I see and are modest). And I am not even trolling, I am seriously afraid of this place now.

Don't try and make bones about it, Winchester is a good bloke no problems with the thread whatsoever, but stats are a reflection of how well you've done, to compare is to compare how well others have faired. Like it or not, as innocent as it is, it is about the kills.

The problem arises when people get the hump because in their opinion they're not the best and being the best some how matters to them, cue intial posts. All of this I don't think applies to Winchesters idea of what is supposed to be a friendly comparison.

By the way nice stats Winchester. :)

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Nice stats Winchester!

Speaking from my personal experience... I used to care about stats back when I first started flight sims. One day, I realized I just didn't enjoy flying anymore when feeling stressed all the time about my K/D ratio. It also meant that I forced myself not to fly certain aircraft because I would inevitably be at a disadvantage, therefore not enjoying everything the sim had to offer. When I consciously decided that my K/D ratio didn't matter anymore, it felt exhilarating and liberating. I discovered an unexpected love for helicopters and bombers and I started having a healthier relationship with flight sims ever since.

Although, I can still understand why some people are ultra-competitive and why stats are all the rage for some players. I used to be like that, but not anymore.

Don't try and make bones about it, Winchester is a good bloke no problems with the thread whatsoever

The idea that I am defending the whole time - what is exactly our disagreement on that? XD

but stats are a reflection of how well you've done, to compare is to compare how well others have faired.

Simple solution: Post competitive stats. Nobody who has a pain about being compared isn't forced to post his stats here. Bad stats? Get better. 104th is competition more than tactical engagement. Logical that one would brag about his good stats, and natural. Nothing bad about it. Agree?

Like it or not, as innocent as it is, it is about the kills.

Isn't that the big part of 104th server point? And here we have a guy that shared his success. Anything but congratulating him or posting stats that can compete (or posting miserable stats of your own in purpose for a laugh) smells like bad intentions.

The problem arises when people get the hump because in their opinion they're not the best and being the best some how matters to them, cue intial posts.

If you go trough my posts at this thread, I believe you will see we're, again, on the same page.

By the way nice stats Winchester. :)

Very nice stats Winchester. Glad to help you achieve them by recklessly deepthroating your missiles XD

Whenever i dogfight I usually die as quick as a unicellular organism but who cares, i have fun :D

12105007_1521234151515254_477462997_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE5MjgzNzU5Njk2Mzg4MDA3NA%3D%3D.2

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

That picture is excellent! :thumbup:

For those that like that kind of thing.

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10