Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 8

gregzagk

Just gonna reply here,

Not to mention the 360 PIC capacity of the radar... I mean yeah.

Yup mirage close to the real thing ..

attachment.php?attachmentid=145637&d=1470086940

Uhh, that Mirage looks plenty airworthy to me. Has all of the important control surfaces left(at least the ones I can see in the screenshot).

Also I hope that is not an AI mirage because that AI ones use SFM.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhh, that Mirage looks plenty airworthy to me. Has all of the important control surfaces left(at least the ones I can see in the screenshot).

Also I hope that is not an AI mirage because that AI ones use SFM.

It is AI but I used the mirage in the past in blue flag and it has the same damage model as the AI and again ..yeah airworthy sure.

And again not to mention the avionics futures of the gen 6 fighter.

Just gonna reply here,

Yes, there are some problems with M2000C. Though the super radar problem is known and has been fixed. The only one reason that it didn't got into the release was a confusion between RAZBAM and ED which resulted in the files with fix not being included in the recent update. We're going to get it with the next one.

I would say that those are a problems that may and will occur with any module. The damage model is probably more complex to address but still those are areas of different magnitude than developing a complete PFM. It’s a difference between service activities done for a software with something that requires a project approach.

As users we're looking more on the impact of specific issues but what I'm trying to say is that such bugs should not discredit modules from being included in the BF as they can appear or/and be fixed during one BF round. The alternative would be to say that only modules with release state are allowed which would disqualify a lot of airplanes which as we know in case of DCS are in beta for months and even years.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Yes, there are some problems with M2000C. Though the super radar problem is known and has been fixed. The only one reason that it didn't got into the release was a confusion between RAZBAM and ED which resulted in the files with fix not being included in the recent update. We're going to get it with the next one.

I would say that those are a problems that may and will occur with any module. The damage model is probably more complex to address but still those are areas of different magnitude than developing a complete PFM. It’s a difference between service activities done for a software with something that requires a project approach.

As users we're looking more on the impact of specific issues but what I'm trying to say is that such bugs should not discredit modules from being included in the BF as they can appear or/and be fixed during one BF round. The alternative would be to say that only modules with release state are allowed which would disqualify a lot of airplanes which as we know in case of DCS are in beta for months and even years.

THIS ! +1

mirage oddities: Bugs which are accepted and are getting fixed

su33 oddities: just su33 things

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

I don't agree ... The discussion is I would not add something because is broken.

While on the meantime 80% of the field use the broken module to gain the advantage. I don't care if the dev FU.

I have seen this on the mig 21 and the radar was un usable and the mirage was added to red.

I dunno about redfor but its definetly less then 80% on bluefor I would say. xD

All the friendly fire kills by mirages are simply amazing.

God damn this uber god plane is really making bluefor unbeatable. Shit.

*sarcasm intensifies since the discussion is pointless anyways*.

If you dont want to add something broken stahp playing DCS the amount of client crashes qualifies for broken no problem whatsoevar.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't agree ... The discussion is I would not add something because is broken.

While on the meantime 80% of the field use the broken module to gain the advantage...

I see your point. Call me naive but where is the challenge and fun from doing it especially in a flight sim...

I don't care if the dev FU.
Can you explain?

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

So we all agree I can fly SFM F-14 with AIM-54? Awesome.

LOL. Fly the mirage I'm pretty sure the missiles are far better and the flight model I'm not a m2000 pilots but man Im starting to wonder how the Rafale Should turn.

Greg? :helpsmilie: :(

how_about_no_evil.jpg

And if someone doesnt get the memo about picturing myself as the impersonation of evil, I cant help you. :megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

While on the meantime 80% of the field use the broken module to gain the advantage. I don't care if the dev FU.

I have seen this on the mig 21 and the radar was un usable and the mirage was added to red.

Funny how you had no problem with the mirage when it was completely crippled(STT bug and couldn't launch IR missiles at all) but now that it can actually kill things its suddenly an issue. And it doesn't seem to be helping at all either! Red team is currently pushing to win despite a numbers advantage to for blue which still to me tells me that Red has some sort of massive advantage.

Just gonna reply here,

It is disturbing to see this many people on the server taking advantage of the bug in the m2000. However, what you see can happen with any air frame and there are a lot of accounts of this happening even in blueflag with the a10, 29, 15, 27, really all of them. This can happen to player aircraft through dsync and does not mean that anything is wrong. Most of the time you see the aircraft different than what the player flying it sees.

Funny how you had no problem with the mirage when it was completely crippled(STT bug and couldn't launch IR missiles at all) but now that it can actually kill things its suddenly an issue. And it doesn't seem to be helping at all either! Red team is currently pushing to win despite a numbers advantage to for blue which still to me tells me that Red has some sort of massive advantage.

At this point people are just talking out of their ass and as usual they come to thread to literally bitch about everything. I splashed this NaCH guy twice yesterday with 1x Magic, 1x 530 and he kept crying on chat on how my missiles were pulling insane curves and what not. The truth is the Mirage's missiles remain the same, in fact they don't even track when locked in at absurd angles with the STT bug like people have been claiming. The STT bug isn't a full lock, it spazzes out like crazy so you won't be able to hit shit unless you have a full solid lock at the proper angle. The missiles are still susceptible to notching since notching still affects the radar even with the STT bug. Yeah it's definitely bad but not as bad how people have been blowing it out to be. But hey, this is Blue Flag, let's bitch about everything and continue to discredit everyone's kills. :lol:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHLHQTv6X_U[/ame]

At this point people are just talking out of their ass and as usual they come to thread to literally bitch about everything. I splashed this NaCH guy twice yesterday with 1x Magic, 1x 530 and he kept crying on chat on how my missiles were pulling insane curves and what not. The truth is the Mirage's missiles remain the same, in fact they don't even track when locked in at absurd angles with the STT bug like people have been claiming. The STT bug isn't a full lock, it spazzes out like crazy so you won't be able to hit shit unless you have a full solid lock at the proper angle. The missiles are still susceptible to notching since notching still affects the radar even with the STT bug. Yeah it's definitely bad but not as bad how people have been blowing it out to be. But hey, this is Blue Flag, let's bitch about everything and continue to discredit everyone's kills. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHLHQTv6X_U

+1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have no idea what that video was supposed to show, someone help me out please.

mirage doesnt loose lock if target is out of radar coverage, the video demonstrated that the 530s dont track though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHLHQTv6X_U

I never said that, I said how is impossible beat Mirage specially when the mirage is without energy but still able to turn into and also how your missiles NEVER missed.

I was on a mig21 but I saw the same with other pilots in SU27s EVEN flying in teams again you alone.. you still come surviving smoking back to base.

THE STT bug give you an 100 awareness were the contact is even when you loose sight , something that is 75 or maybe 90% of the dogfight combat in DCS, keep track of the enemy.

I don't pretend to "win" a dogfight with a mig21, but when I see other exploiting yeah... no thanks.

But it does not matter you guys are right we are bitching... it shame that BF did not stayed as it was on Round 5 were actually was a team effort and these kind of discussions did not exist.

It was more a problem of stability on the server or lag...

Is there a problem with SRS or nobody uses it anymore? Cause it was very silent on 126. (I think I heard 3 syllables though... but each separated by 15 minutes or so :) )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I never said that, I said how is impossible beat Mirage specially when the mirage is without energy but still able to turn into and also how your missiles NEVER missed.

Dunno the mirage looses energy like crazy if you go with high AOA instant turns and doesnt win speed at all if you do not ease down the AOA. Go vertical and the mirage is toast after sustained turns. To me that sounds like it should be. And if you stretch the low speed aoa to much you tend to stall very violently nowadays.

I know there was a time where the mirage could pull energy from another dimension and be like nyan cat or something but that time is gone imho.

Cant tell though if its accurate to the real aircraft to my knowledge it is, but I am not the m2000 chief designer nor an m2000 pilot.

Edit: Wait for the AJS37 where all the people are going to stall their engine at high AOA. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]