Ln's fourth jet after F-14: Mig-23 or Su-22?

Jaktaz

Mig-23 is ugly

Su-22 is sexyy

SU-22 !!!!

Su24M

more capable Strike jet, Fits into both coldwar, and Modern day scenarios ( including Cacasus), since it still in service in Russia, and will also be at home in the Straight of Hormuz map ( also in use by iran)

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd prefer leatherneck to stay away from russian plane.

Just so we can get some quality one :P

I like the Mig21bis they did. they did even better job with the Viggen, ( creating thier very own A2G radar, while other developers wait for ED to create the In house solution) they are very much capable of making complex modules, and After the F14 done, i feel they are suited to take on Russian based aircraft as well, should they decide to choose another eastern aircraft.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

What i find interesting with the 2 seater development is the possibility to make a strike aircraft like Su-24/f-111. Totally new type of gameplay and experience. Got the mig-21, will get the f-18. But if i buy something after that it will have to be a new type of aircraft.

Will also get the mk.14 spit if it comes.

Intel Core i7­6700K, 32GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe SSD + 2TB HDD, GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Pimax 5k+

I hope they will not be doing any of these planes :D with my passion to soviet planes, seeing state of MiG 21 where i cant fly it because of its bugs and not having patch notes and flight model going from fubar to less fubar and back again. But we have corrected landing light. YAY. Lets hope Belsimtek or Razbam make these planes.

Mi8 pilot of [VODKA] squadron

I hope they will not be doing any of these planes :D with my passion to soviet planes, seeing state of MiG 21 where i cant fly it because of its bugs and not having patch notes and flight model going from fubar to less fubar and back again. But we have corrected landing light. YAY. Lets hope Belsimtek or Razbam make these planes.

believe me the mig21 was always in a much better state than the Hawk ever was. Mig21 was great for Ln first module, apart from some recent FM issues, Mig21bis is one of my favorite modules, i have owned it since not long after its initial early release.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

believe me the mig21 was always in a much better state than the Hawk ever was. Mig21 was great for Ln first module, apart from some recent FM issues, Mig21bis is one of my favorite modules, i have owned it since not long after its initial early release.

I own it too nearly since its release. It WAS good module, but roughly since 1.5 it is swarmed by game breaking bugs like not working radar, not working missiles, bad FM. And they are correcting LANDING LIGHTS :D Also, it does not help improve community mood when they are pissing themselves about Viggen or F14 while releasing patchnotes roughly every one and half a month. FORGOETING test binaries of FM in live patch. Well it can happen. But i expect it to be corrected with next patch week later. But guess what. It does not happened. WHy? Maybe they accidentaly overwrited their only copy of correct FM with that test one while calculating how much Viggen earn them.

Lets not over react here

The only things thet are broken are the R13M missile and the gun pods

They fixed the R13M already in the beta (i personally tried it after the update) so now they only need to fix the gun pods

This is not game breaking bug the radar is fine

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lets not over react here

They fixed the R13M already in the beta (i personally tried it after the update) so now they only need to fix the gun pods

landing at 250kmph seems ok to you? :D

Lets not over react here

Wake up my friend, 75% of that module is sci-fi, nobody reads real manuals?.

Give me some examples and link the original mig-21BIS manual

75% sci fi is very much an exaggeration.

This is a english translation.

http://www.avialogs.com/index.php/en/aircraft/ussr/mikoyangurevitch/mig-21/mig-21bis-pilot-s-flight-operating-instructions.html

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Give me some examples and link the original mig-21BIS manual

Read part devoted RSBN, ARK, how works weapons selectors, look at the flight graphs ( eg. bouncing from wing to wing in landing configuration starts down FROM 280 km/h not from 400 km/h like in module ), how look cockpit of that variant, cockpit lights description and many others things.

i had to laugh at this! in South Africa we operated the Mirage 3 and later the Cheetah, which is simillar to the Kfir for many years....just FYI, the threshold speed on the cheetah is 180kts IAS......thats a little over 330km/h...now cry about 250 in the mig?shame...... real men fly delta wings!

• Like 1

i had to laugh at this! in South Africa we operated the Mirage 3 and later the Cheetah, which is simillar to the Kfir for many years....just FYI, the threshold speed on the cheetah is 180kts IAS......thats a little over 330km/h...now cry about 250 in the mig?shame...... real men fly delta wings!

wtf are you talking about? :doh: Mig approach speed should be around 400 - 350 km/h and touch down around 300-350kmh. Actual FM of mig is broken. Btw Mig is delta too. Your post have less than zero point :lol:

wtf are you talking about? :doh: Mig approach speed should be around 400 - 350 km/h and touch down around 300-350kmh. Actual FM of mig is broken. Btw Mig is delta too. Your post have less than zero point :lol:

Normal landing speed is 260-280 kmh. Gear overspeed on touchdown is 330kmh. Even the emergency overweight profile has touchdown at less than 330kmh.

You're full of it.

2104570287_landing1.thumb.png.46ee04a517f46664b7b270a6cd551150.png

1848380692_landing2.thumb.png.637306c585ad0709de9eb60d8a4989e2.png

1996579445_landing3.thumb.png.1e4eb29a3be3a3e9c258c6eb7f26e77a.png

512415089_landing4.thumb.png.2354efca253ec6b5661ed0905badd055.png

1222968514_gearspeedlimitation.thumb.png.9f25625380712e2d4cb37475fffa360f.png

• Like 1

I don't understand where everyone's getting this preconceived notion that the next jet might be either of these Russian jets, I'd rather see a naval f-4 since they have the corsair and tomcat in the works.

personally id hope for 70s production USAF F4E. wing slats, gun sight with ranging/leading solution, internal gun (20mm M61 vulkan), and AGm65A/B Mavericks, as well as early SEAD missiles such as the AGM45's and AGM78's? yes please. The most exported variant, and more versatile than the Navies F4 aircraft for the roles it can conduct.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

personally id hope for 70s production USAF F4E. wing slats, gun sight with ranging/leading solution, internal gun (20mm M61 vulkan), and AGm65A/B Mavericks, as well as early SEAD missiles such as the AGM45's and AGM78's? yes please. The most exported variant, and more versatile than the Navies F4 aircraft for the roles it can conduct.

Any of them is fine with me, I like the dual controls the us one had too, I just assumed navy because they have a list of naval aircraft, plus the phantom was on the forestal class carriers as well.

Oh yeah! LN doing the F-4E would complete my life :)

Spoiler

W10-x64 | Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra | Core i7 9700K @ 4.8Ghz | Noctua NH-D15

Corsair 32Gb 3200 | MSI RTX 3080ti Gaming X

Asus Xonar AE | TM Hotas Warthog

MFG Crosswind pedals | Valve Index

Normal landing speed is 260-280 kmh. Gear overspeed on touchdown is 330kmh. Even the emergency overweight profile has touchdown at less than 330kmh.

You're full of it.

Yeah **** him for being so full of it

**** Cobra and everyone else

who do they think they are

writing manuals and shit

and who is CrazyJohnny to take his cues from manuals? I mean ****ing hell this is outrageous.

/s

QFIns10.png

dMc4gaj.png

We should all assume good intent and be courteous to one another :)