VSN flyable aircraft mods

Dont think that would be possible witout having access to ED's SDK .. they can only use FC3 aircrafts.

Thanks a lot @cdpkobra ... your Eurofighter is just gorgeous and the cockpit integration within the new 3D model is perfect, here I'm testing her at Al-Dahfra:

Y4eOfA7.jpg

2n4Na6n.jpg

Kz5RECU.jpg

q3igyD2.jpg

zO9wZM2.jpg

OjbGEj4.jpg

:D

WOW, That looks sick!! Awesome guys.....

... since we have e.g. the Tornado available with the A-10C pit - that the Integration of the hornet pit with a different FM M2K or F-15C would be possible.

You are mistaken, the Tornado is available with the A-10A cockpit, not the 10C.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

You are mistaken, the Tornado is available with the A-10A cockpit, not the 10C.

Are you sure Rudel because according to the first page you can use the Tornado with A-10C avionics and Pit:

Here you can also find the mods with A-10C avionics, which you need to have in order to fly them: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m38p5d0stn6g81w/AAAQE6XNkUqoFIXy_87GmlZAa?dl=0

When installing these mods with the A-10C avionics, you need to copy everything from: \DCS World\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\bin into: \DCS World\Mods\aircraft\VSN_(The mod you want)_A10C\bin

Main Module: AH-64D

Personal Wishlist: HH-60G, F-117A, B-52H

Are you sure Rudel because according to the first page you can use the Tornado with A-10C avionics and Pit:

At least the Readme of the file that I downloaded says this:

cdpkobra

lockonforum.de

https://lockonforum.de/user/711-cdpkobra/#sitemap_cms

Hello everybody

I made some Flyable FC3 aircraft. They are all independent modules.

For these mods you need the module "DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3".

They are unpacked in the following folder.

C: \ Users \ Username \ Saved Games \ DCS \ Mods \ aircraft \ VSN_XYZ

C: \ Users \ Username \ Saved Games \ DCS.openalpha \ Mods \ aircraft \ VSN_XYZ

The folders Mods and aircraft must be created first.

Skinns are copied to the following folder

C: \ Users \ Username \ Saved Games \ DCS \ Liveries \ VSN_XYZ \

C: \ Users \ Username \ Saved Games \ DCS.openalpha \ Liveries \ VSN_XYZ \

-For each aircraft, the avionics can be selected (F-15C, Su-27, A-10A, Su-25T).

-The planes use the AFM of the F-15C.

-Barrier-supported aircraft use the SFM

-Barrier-based aircraft called VSN_XYZ_AFM use the AFM of the F-15C, no landing on aircraft carriers possible.

The F-15E with A-10A avionics, has the same weapons as the A-10A.

The collision model of the F-14A, F / A-18C and Tornado takes into account the folding wings and swing wings.

In the Tornado, the wings can be swiveled (by turning on and off the position lights "AltGr - L" "RCtrl - L").

The aircraft carriers have to unpack them into the .... \ DCS World \ Mods \ tech folder,

if there is no tech folder, a "tech" folder must be created.

New to v1.5.4 are the cmd files in the mods, with these cmd files the avionics can be selected.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

At least the Readme of the file that I downloaded says this:

Yeah, they have a separate download for the A-10C versions as seen in the Quotation i used. BTW i tried the Tornado mod with the A-10C and it uses the Warthog Pit and avionics - had some problems with a slightly misplaced pit and Problems with getting the tpod to work but other than that

Main Module: AH-64D

Personal Wishlist: HH-60G, F-117A, B-52H

Yeah, they have a separate download for the A-10C versions as seen in the Quotation i used.

OK, sorry I didnt see that ... thanks for the info.

Hello all, hope all is well. Anyways, Any idea why i can load weapons in the Mission editor for the Typhoon Mod? Weapons Page is blank..

It cames with no default loadouts, but you can create new ones.

Hi guys, pardon me, Im running 1.5 and all the VSN mods except the F18 and F14 work. the f18 and F14 crash the game when I try to run the mission. I found like an old version of the VSN F14 that was at the time considered not able to land on the carrier? It works but when I land on a carrier and catch the wire, the plane keeps flying with the carrier wire still connected to the plane :/ So what is my problem here? Has anyone else had such problems? I would try these mods on DCS 2.5 but my computer is not powerful enough so im limited to DCS 1.5 for now. any suggestions? Thanks!

cheers

Thank you ! I figured out how to roll back using the CMD but the 1.5.5 etc builds are no longer available, i guess these mods are obsolete for current dcs 1.5?

Also, how about the carrier catapults? are they only functional in dcs 2 and up?

Cheers

I am running the latest version of DCS 2.5,but am I right to believe that I also require the ' Flaming Cliffs 3' Module to use this MOD ?......just need confirmation please.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

I am running the latest version of DCS 2.5,but am I right to believe that I also require the ' Flaming Cliffs 3' Module to use this MOD ?......just need confirmation please.

Yes, you need FC3

Yes, you need FC3

Thanks Rudel thumbup.gif

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home