[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Why, why, why, f4l0? This was a very nice feature! It always said to me "Осторожно, командир!".

And it used to work all the time.

Heck, I even thought it was part of the Mi-8 module and used to argue with my friends. Not until I heard it AFTER closing DCS today.

Please, don't abandon this great feature!

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat

Maybe just add the option to use it or not, under special functions or something.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Do you really used the voice warning?

I honestly think it gave the simulation some personality. There is a guy sitting beside you and it made the experience a little more human. Also, there are a few different posts on the forums about it and it has taken on an air of the paranormal . I hope you leave it in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, it can be enabled/disabled in the settings -> crew voice...

I'll publish a new update today...

Awesome, my thanks

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Why to do enabled/disabled in the settings -> crew voice when this control is present? This option enabled/disabled was available always (you watch a screenshot).

The only thing that can be changed is to make the same voice message in English and a possibility of the choice for helicopters with several crew members. It would be good that it was possible to choose for the concrete helicopter the language of the message.

1481536349_.thumb.png.22674a0d493de341eae56b19cf8ebff8.png

Edited by tester

Why to do enabled/disabled in the settings -> crew voice when this control is present? This option enabled/disabled was available always (you watch a screenshot).

The only thing that can be changed is to make the same voice message in English and a possibility of the choice for helicopters with several crew members. It would be good that it was possible to choose for the concrete helicopter the language of the message.

Yeah I just have removed it but it's now in again. So everything is back as it should :-D. English voices might be nice/useful...

• Like 1

Thank you, f4l0, for adding the feature back in! You are the best!

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat

@all M2KC pilots:

if you are bored you can help me with the engine effect. Maybe you can find a way to either export the current rpm via lua or find the correct cockpit 3d model argument for the rpm needle. Model arguments can be tested with the model viewer...

Hi Olaf, I seem to be having problems with my Simshaker software again :( I'm not sure if this is due to a recent update since it has been acting a bit strange lately. It works fine for all other software except for DCS and Warthunder under USB output. Otherwise all the other test and massage programs work fine.

It has happened before but it seemed to work itself out after trying other usb ports. Now i can't seem to solve the problem no matter which ports I try. Is the drop down menu on Sim shaker supposed to show just generic Helo, jet and prop plane? the option for other specific planes are no longer available. Also when i start a DCS module, Simshaker under Current Aircraft reads none. Let me know how else i can troubleshoot this. I have included the export.lua and log if that helps. Thank you so much!

Simshaker Log:

17:21:38.832 SimShaker for Aviators Version 1.0.1.25

17:21:38.835 ********** DCS World Open Beta version folder found in Saved Games **********

17:21:38.841 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\Norman\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts

17:21:38.847 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\Norman\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

17:21:38.852 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\Norman\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

17:21:38.858 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\Norman\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

17:21:38.864 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: Network.lua added to C:\Users\Norman\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

17:21:38.872 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: Protocol.lua added to C:\Users\Norman\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

17:21:38.876 local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua') call found in C:\Users\Norman\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua

17:21:38.877 dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]) call found in C:\Users\Norman\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua

17:21:38.877 ********** DCS World Open Alpha version folder found in Saved Games **********

17:21:38.878 DCS.openalpha export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\Norman\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts

17:21:38.879 DCS.openalpha export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\Norman\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

17:21:38.880 DCS.openalpha export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\Norman\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

17:21:38.881 DCS.openalpha export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\Norman\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

17:21:38.882 DCS.openalpha export feature setup: Network.lua added to C:\Users\Norman\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

17:21:38.883 DCS.openalpha export feature setup: Protocol.lua added to C:\Users\Norman\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

17:21:38.886 local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua') call found in C:\Users\Norman\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\Export.lua

17:21:38.886 dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]) call found in C:\Users\Norman\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\Export.lua

17:21:38.887 ********** X-Plane 11 folder found **********

17:21:38.918 SimShakerPlugin added to x-plane installation

Export.lua

Hey Norman,

Warthunder is not supported by SSA...

The entries in the drop down menu are added if you are flying a (new) model. Maybe you need to hit the reload button on the right side after you jumped in a plane...

Your export.lua looks ok...

When you hit "message" in SSA does your seat vibrate?

Hi Olaf, the massage and test functions in SSA work perfectly. Xplane also works but somehow it's not communicating with DCS. There are no additional planes in the dropdown menu, no matter what planes i fly or whether i hit the reload button.

For some reason also when i put SSA to start up when i boot up but it never does anymore, although the icon is in the startup folder. It used to be able to do that but not with the recent updates.

best,

Norman

You might try to remove your export.lua and let SSA create a new one. DCS and SSA are communication through network ports. Maybe your firewall blocks the communication? Which DCS version did you try?

You might try to remove your export.lua and let SSA create a new one.

This worked for me a while back.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Guys, I'd like to kindly ask you to not mix up free to use SSA by Olaf and pay-ware addon SimShaker Sound Module by Andre. That misunderstanding makes troubles for us, as developers.

Hundreds of Gametrix JetSeat owners use SSA absolutely free. SimShaker Sound Module is just an addon to bring new capabilities, but not the core software.

SSA can be used without Sound Module, but not vise versa.

Edited by =Andre=

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Olaf, managed to figure out the issue. It’s a firewall issue like you suspected. I went to the firewall permissions and deleted all those pertaining to DCS and it worked! Windows just asked me again to select the firewall rules when I started up DCS.

Now I have to figure out doesn’t auto start at boot up even though there’s an icon in the start up folder.

Thanks for your help! Looks like I’m back in business!

You might try to remove your export.lua and let SSA create a new one. DCS and SSA are communication through network ports. Maybe your firewall blocks the communication? Which DCS version did you try?

Guys, I'd like to kindly ask you to not mix up free to use SSA by Olaf and pay-ware addon SimShaker Sound Module by Andre. That misunderstanding makes troubles for us, as developers.

Hundreds of Gametrix JetSeat owners use SSA absolutely free. SimShaker Sound Module is just an addon to bring new capabilities, but not the core software.

SSA can be used without Sound Module, but not vise versa.

Andre, Just an FYI. As of this morning (EST GMT-5), the link for the sound module isn't coming up. Not sure if it's a temporary issue or not. thnx

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Andre, Just an FYI. As of this morning (EST GMT-5), the link for the sound module isn't coming up. Not sure if it's a temporary issue or not. thnx

Thank you,

that's an outdated link (where is it from?)

the actual link is https://andres.shop/software/20-simshaker-for-dcsw-sound-module-key.html

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Andre, Here's the trail

1) https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3290238#post3290238

2) https://dreamsimteam.blogspot.ru/p/faq.html

3) Under "How to quick start JetSeat vibe cushion?" click on the download link

4) Under "Notes" section there's a link for Sound Module

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Thanks to all donators, I emptied my kitty/coffee money and bought the Harrier :). Thus I hope we get a release date soon thus I can take some vacations :):pilotfly:

I was just thinking about that donate link this morning. I remembered seeing it somewhere, but couldn't remember where I saw it.

Can you point me to it? And maybe make it more 'findable' with a link in your sig, or the app?

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

I was just thinking about that donate link this morning. I remembered seeing it somewhere, but couldn't remember where I saw it.

Can you point me to it? And maybe make it more 'findable' with a link in your sig, or the app?

The link is still *private* but I'll send it via PN.

Got it. Thanks!

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

I can't seem to get SimShaker Sound Module past Windows (10) Defender. SSA will launch, but when I start the sound module (SSSM) crashes because Defender has removed something (The system cannot find the file specified), SSA will continue to load.

I've tried several exceptions, including the folder in users/*user*/appdata/local/SimShaker for Aviators and the simshaker.exe

Is there a different, or specific file, folder or process I can add to the exception? is SSSM in a different location than SSA?

Thanks for your help