[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

When using the jetseat I have lost my effects with the latest version, I deleted the exports folder but the problem persists. Thanks:)

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

Appreciated

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

I'm on it :-)

Update:

Beta 1.3.6.3 released with a hotfix for the missing effect files and a bug in the simshaker.lua ... Sorry, was a bit to late yesterday and I missed a line in my release script ...

Edited by f4l0

Hi all, does anyone know if Realteus still exists or have they gone bankrupt. I never received my order and have sent well over a dozen emails but other than the automated response saying they received my email and or support ticket absolutely no human response.

Tried sending from different email address in case my original emails were going to their spam folder but still no response.

I certainly hope no one else has lost their money to this company but I sadly think I may not be the only victim.

:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:gun_smilie:

229th Assault Helicopter Battalion - Always Recruiting

If you have a passion for helicopter flight simulation and would like to fly in a friendly and supportive online multiplayer environment, then you’ve just put your skids down safely on the right page…!

DCS Squadron Recruiting Page for the 229th

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=267081

For details see our website at:

http://1stcavdiv.forumotion.net/

Hi all, does anyone know if Realteus still exists or have they gone bankrupt. I never received my order and have sent well over a dozen emails but other than the automated response saying they received my email and or support ticket absolutely no human response.

Tried sending from different email address in case my original emails were going to their spam folder but still no response.

I certainly hope no one else has lost their money to this company but I sadly think I may not be the only victim.

they are alive, try using their website forum and Facebook to contact them

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Hi f410.

Thanks for the hotfixes :-)

I've downloaded 1.3.6.3 and have tried with the ForceFeel. Jetseat control handler Electronic effects to max, and the physical dial is set to max to get maximum effect for testing.

While I can see events being logged on SSA, I'm not feeling anything. I tried both F/A-18 and Generic Jet profiles.

Image here:

https://imgur.com/t2rgZRl

I have tried several things:

1) Removing the previous install (1.3.6.0) using 'Remove program' on Win10 and reinstalling.

2) Navigating to the SSA install folder and manually deleting the folders after using the above. and reinstalling.

Let me know of any further information you might need.

Edited by Arctander

Realteus

they are alive, try using their website forum and Facebook to contact them

Thank you, I went to the Realteus forum and have opened a topic as suggested. Sadly it appears I'm not alone with Realteus issues. Hopefully I get a response through this avenue. Thanks again.

:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:gun_smilie:

229th Assault Helicopter Battalion - Always Recruiting

If you have a passion for helicopter flight simulation and would like to fly in a friendly and supportive online multiplayer environment, then you’ve just put your skids down safely on the right page…!

DCS Squadron Recruiting Page for the 229th

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=267081

For details see our website at:

http://1stcavdiv.forumotion.net/

SSA Beta 1.3.6.0

• Support for F-14B
  • Experimental support for ForceFeel

This release represents a milestone.

First, I would like to thank Heatblur for providing me early access to the Tomcat!

It was a really exciting time and I met some real cool people!

Especially, thanks to Gyro for helping me with some special exports and also the nice talks we have!

I hope that we will meet in person sometime in the future, I owe you a beer!

I would also like to thank my small alpha tester team!

And Nick, if you are interested in a dev/tester, give me a call :pilotfly:!

Beside the integration of the Tomcat, this release also includes experimental support for the ForceFeel seat from Realtus.

The ForceFeel support/seat might have some serious issues like not stopping effects, delayed effects or other wired behaviours.

Any feedback is appreciated!

It’s still work in progress, so, if you like to have a working system, I highly advise you to get a Gametrix Jetseat from Andre!

If everything goes well I'm going to release the stable version on this weekend!

Wow, thank you so much to all involved!!

I am super happy that HB have acknowledged the importance and large effect a jeatseat (Or ForceFeel) has when playing DCS (Especially in VR)

I hope other developers will also realize it.

On the rare occasion that I have had to play without it for whatever reason, it feels so empty, its insane the difference it makes. Feels like MANY more people should have it.

Thanks again!

Oh then the beta now support the forcefeel. Will check it and will download it then if I can remember where :)

Envoyé de mon SM-G955F en utilisant Tapatalk

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

Hi f410.

Thanks for the hotfixes :-)

I've downloaded 1.3.6.3 and have tried with the ForceFeel. Jetseat control handler Electronic effects to max, and the physical dial is set to max to get maximum effect for testing.

While I can see events being logged on SSA, I'm not feeling anything. I tried both F/A-18 and Generic Jet profiles.

Image here:

https://imgur.com/t2rgZRl

I have tried several things:

1) Removing the previous install (1.3.6.0) using 'Remove program' on Win10 and reinstalling.

2) Navigating to the SSA install folder and manually deleting the folders after using the above. and reinstalling.

Let me know of any further information you might need.

Could you please test if the "massage" works with your seat...

Hi C787546 - I also got this but fixed it by downloading the jetseat control app from here:

https://dreamsimteam.blogspot.com/p/downloads.html?m=1

Hmm, I never removed my Jetseat installation thus I never checked for such error :D. I'll have a look into this over the weekend...

Until then, please install the Jetseat control app...

Hmm, I never removed my Jetseat installation thus I never checked for such error :D. I'll have a look into this over the weekend...

Until then, please install the Jetseat control app...

So Forcefeel users need to install SSA and Jetseat control app? both things?

Hi f410 - the massage function and test function in SSA didn’t output any vibrations. The one in the Forcefeel control center did...

Correction! Just tried again - when the massage function in SSA is enabled, the front two vibe motors (1 and 2) run. Clicking 'stop' doesn't stop them. I have to power off/on the FF to make it stop.

Edited by Arctander

Great news we can use it with Tomcat already!! Thanks a million!!

However, I start aplication and it does not update.. Any way to force to check for updates? or what should I do?

Spanish Ala12rv Pilot 

Nevada TTR // Persian Gulf // Syria // South Atlantic

T.35C Tamiz // C-101 Mirlo // F-5E Tiger // FA-18C Hornet // Mirage F1 // EF2K!!! // F-14B Tomcat // F-16C Viper

MSI.Z690 // i9-12900F 5.1GHz // RTX3090 24GB // DDR5 5600Mhz 64GB

QuestPro // Hotas.Warthog // MFG.Crosswind // WW.Panels // TK.ICP // MFD.Cougar // Jetseat

Hi f410 - the massage function and test function in SSA didn’t output any vibrations. The one in the Forcefeel control center did...

Correction! Just tried again - when the massage function in SSA is enabled, the front two vibe motors (1 and 2) run. Clicking 'stop' doesn't stop them. I have to power off/on the FF to make it stop.

You have to close the FF application in order that SSA can connect to the seat. Please make also sure that the seat is on by pressing the knob and verify that the LED illuminates...

In the SSA seat HandlerApplication you can see the current global effect strength of the seat. Turning the knob should change the slider position there...

SSA Beta 1.3.6.0

• Support for F-14B
  • Experimental support for ForceFeel

This release represents a milestone.

First, I would like to thank Heatblur for providing me early access to the Tomcat!

It was a really exciting time and I met some real cool people!

Especially, thanks to Gyro for helping me with some special exports and also the nice talks we have!

I hope that we will meet in person sometime in the future, I owe you a beer!

I would also like to thank my small alpha tester team!

And Nick, if you are interested in a dev/tester, give me a call :pilotfly:!

Beside the integration of the Tomcat, this release also includes experimental support for the ForceFeel seat from Realtus.

The ForceFeel support/seat might have some serious issues like not stopping effects, delayed effects or other wired behaviours.

Any feedback is appreciated!

It’s still work in progress, so, if you like to have a working system, I highly advise you to get a Gametrix Jetseat from Andre!

If everything goes well I'm going to release the stable version on this weekend!

:thumbup: My man! I never had any doubt you'd get this to us in good time!

Brick.

9700k@5.2Ghz | GTX 1080ti | 32gb Ram@3200Mhz | 512gb M.2 NVME SSD

Oculus Rift S | VKB GF Pro Mk.II+MCG Pro (rotary wing) | BRD DS-Raven (fixed wing) | MFG Crosswind V2 | Jetseat+SSA/SSM | SimLab GT1 80/20 Rig | NLR Motion Platform V3 | Quad Bass Shaker Setup

DIY Control Panels: 'White Rhino' Throttle | UFC | MFBB Left | MFBB Right | MFBB Centre | WEP-TECH ACP | HYD-MECH LDG | SYS-ELEC | AN/ARC Radio

I just updated a new beta this morning, this time, you should be able to use the ForceFeel without the Jetseat control center... If someone has the time to test this, that would help alot!