[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

1 hour ago, WinOrLose said:

Loving my jetseat but tried an FC3 plan the other day and the software didnt recognise it. Anything speacial I need to do to get it to work with FC3?

Thanks.

What SimShaker for Aviators and DCS versions do you use?

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

5 hours ago, rfxcasey said:

Can the effects be modified? Some like buffeting seem to come on too strong too fast, I'd like to get it tweak it.

There is a lot of contorls for that purpose in SimShaker for Aviators. Have you tried to change something?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

16 hours ago, rfxcasey said:

Are you talking about the options under 'Special Options'?

Including those. I was talking in a general sence, since it's not clear with what aircraft and in what situation you expereence troubles.

Talking about tweaking there is a lot of means for that in SimShaker software.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have an a10c arduino CDU screen running through DCS-Bios. If I use SimShaker at the same time, the CDU stops working. Is there a known conflict between DCS-Bios and SimShaker or is there a solution?

This is what my export-lua looks like:

Spoiler

local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua')

dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[Scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]])

dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[Scripts\DCS-BIOS\BIOS.lua]])

1 hour ago, dukovac said:

I have an a10c arduino CDU screen running through DCS-Bios. If I use SimShaker at the same time, the CDU stops working. Is there a known conflict between DCS-Bios and SimShaker or is there a solution?

This is what my export-lua looks like:

Hide contents

local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua')

dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[Scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]])

dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[Scripts\DCS-BIOS\BIOS.lua]])

A similar issue is being discussed on SSA Discord channel. Maybe you will find it useful. Link to the channel is in the SSA Help menu

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi everyone and Andre in specific!

My SimShaker stopped working out of nowhere! Worked fine yesterday but nothing happens today. There are no error messages nor have I touched the settings.
When switching on the testing mode, I can fell and hear a yery quiet rumbling from my buttkicker.... Any thoughts? Oh: Win10 just updated. Could this be an issue?

Cheers, ROB

My System: Full Scale Huey SimPit

-Pit Computer: i7-12700K | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS Pro | 64GB DDR5 RAM | Nvidia RTX3090FE | Kingston KC3000 NVme

- All day use: i7-4790K | 32GB DDR4 RAM | ASRock Z97 Killer | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP! | Oculus Rift | Pimax8KX | Sensoryx VRFree Gloves | X-TAL VR

13 hours ago, EvilBert VR said:

Hi everyone and Andre in specific!

My SimShaker stopped working out of nowhere! Worked fine yesterday but nothing happens today. There are no error messages nor have I touched the settings.
When switching on the testing mode, I can fell and hear a yery quiet rumbling from my buttkicker.... Any thoughts? Oh: Win10 just updated. Could this be an issue?

Cheers, ROB

Hi ROB,

May I see screenshots of your SimShaker Sound Module settings?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

7 hours ago, =Andre= said:

Hi ROB,

May I see screenshots of your SimShaker Sound Module settings?

Sure....
Here ya go:

image3.jpg

image2.jpg

image1.jpg

image0.jpg

-Pit Computer: i7-12700K | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS Pro | 64GB DDR5 RAM | Nvidia RTX3090FE | Kingston KC3000 NVme

- All day use: i7-4790K | 32GB DDR4 RAM | ASRock Z97 Killer | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP! | Oculus Rift | Pimax8KX | Sensoryx VRFree Gloves | X-TAL VR

10 minutes ago, EvilBert VR said:

Sure....
Here ya go:

image0.jpg

Looks good. Thank you.

What is in the SimShaker Sound Module Test tab when you hit the Play button?

What if you switch to the stereo mode in the SimShaker Sound Module settings?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

56 minutes ago, =Andre= said:

Looks good. Thank you.

What is in the SimShaker Sound Module Test tab when you hit the Play button?

What if you switch to the stereo mode in the SimShaker Sound Module settings?

Thanks for taking care!
When I hit play, the shaker activates, very quiet though.
Changing to stereo does not affect anything notable. When testing, the same happens. I feel a rumble but very quiet.
Could it be due to the Win10 update`?

Cheers

32 minutes ago, EvilBert VR said:

Thanks for taking care!
When I hit play, the shaker activates, very quiet though.
Changing to stereo does not affect anything notable. When testing, the same happens. I feel a rumble but very quiet.
Could it be due to the Win10 update`?

Cheers

I don't think so. But in Windows there is a mixer with particular apps volume controls. Please check it.
Is your amplifier volume control at high position?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

6 minutes ago, =Andre= said:

I don't think so. But in Windows there is a mixer with particular apps volume controls. Please check it.
Is your amplifier volume control at high position?

You're talking about the options down right in the task bar

It's tuned to the max and still nothing happens.

What I have noticed so far: In the past, when jumping into a cockpit (UH-1 for example) and then switched to the SimShaker software, the settings showed the correct plane.
But now it is always the A-10A that shows up.

14 hours ago, EvilBert VR said:

It's tuned to the max and still nothing happens.

What I have noticed so far: In the past, when jumping into a cockpit (UH-1 for example) and then switched to the SimShaker software, the settings showed the correct plane.
But now it is always the A-10A that shows up.

If you open the SimShaker for Aviators  -> View -> DCS Debug window, can you see any activity in it?

15 hours ago, EvilBert VR said:

You're talking about the options down right in the task bar

If this is a question, yes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello!
I have a system with a jetseat and 2 shakers.
When Im flying the A-10CII Warthog, I don´t get any vibrations from the landing gear. Flaps vibrations same, no effect at all.
However no issues with engine, flares or g-load effect.

Edited by Ala12Rv-Tundra

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Deubug window is emtpy.

No matter which module I am trying: This is what it says:

IMG_2516.jpg

Hi there! 

I have a Buttkicker Gamer (10 years old) that I use on the 3.5mm out of my onboard soundcard, coupled with an Logitech Pro X USB headset. I use the software Voicemeeter to send the sounds simultaneously into the Buttkicker and the USB headset. On the Buttkicker amp, I'm using the lowpass filter, so I get all the low frequencies on the Buttkicker. That works pretty good, and I've been using this setup for years. I'm getting rumble from the landing gear, stall buffeting, the weapons, etc., it's just all in the sounds of the aircraft already. 🙂

As I understand, Simshaker for Aviators creates dedicated low frequency effects for the aircraft you're in. Would that enhance my experience considerably, and would the software work with my setup? 

Thanks a lot in advance for any input! 🙂

Michael

Edited by Mik75

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Greets,

Michael