[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Problem is - that SSA USB box is grayed out. I’ve been trying to click it in every way possible 

Come fly with us : https://discord.gg/tawdcs  TAW CJTF 13 - EU TZ MilSim Squadron

Ryzen 5 5600X | 32GB DDR4 3733| ASUS Radeon RX 6700 XT  | ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 | HP Reverb G2 | Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle , F16 & F18 grips , TFRP Rudders |  Win 10

3 hours ago, =Andre= said:

What kind of disconnect?

I'll get the windows sound almost like if you were to unplug the USB or turn off the seatpad from the main controller. Then I have to turn it off via the controller and back on again to get feedback, It really only happens when performing an action like popping flares, shooting etc.

12 hours ago, JSpidey said:

I'll get the windows sound almost like if you were to unplug the USB or turn off the seatpad from the main controller. Then I have to turn it off via the controller and back on again to get feedback, It really only happens when performing an action like popping flares, shooting etc.

what is your seatpad?

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

4 hours ago, JSpidey said:

This one. I'm also running the latest SimShaker for Aviators software.

vibrating-pad-simshaker-jetpad.jpg

Looks like power supply unit is not powerfull enough. Is AC network voltage 100 Volts in your country?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2 hours ago, =Andre= said:

Looks like power supply unit is not powerfull enough. Is AC network voltage 100 Volts in your country?

Yes, I'm in the US.. I have it connected to a strip plug, should I try to plug it directly into the wall?

10 hours ago, JSpidey said:

Yes, I'm in the US.. I have it connected to a strip plug, should I try to plug it directly into the wall?

No. I think you'd better try to replace the power supply unit. You need one with 12 V DC, 1 A outuput.

"A" value may be higher than 1. For example, 12 V DC, 1.5 A is fine as well.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

10 hours ago, =Andre= said:

No. I think you'd better try to replace the power supply unit. You need one with 12 V DC, 1 A outuput.

I have the original power supply that came with the Jetseat though, could it be faulty? I have had the Jetseat for a good 2 years now so it's understandable if it's starting to fail

Edited by JSpidey

8 minutes ago, JSpidey said:

I have the original power supply that came with the Jetseat though, could it be faulty? I have had the Jetseat for a good 2 years now so it's understandable if it's starting to fail

It's hard to say for sure remotely.

There were some cases when those units became weaker in 100 Volts network. Replacing the power supply unit solved the issue.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

8 minutes ago, =Andre= said:

It's hard to say for sure remotely.

There were some cases when those units became weaker in 100 Volts network. Replacing the power supply unit solved the issue.

Okay I'll definitely replace it and see if that fixes the issue, thank you for the fast replies!

11 hours ago, =Andre= said:

Does this seem like a good choice? MTYTOT 12V 1.5A 1500mA Power Supply Adapter 100-240V AC to DC 12Volt Transformers Switching Power Supply 5.5mm x 2.5/2.1mm DC Plug for 12V led Strip Light CCTV Camera https://a.co/d/jbivYvx

Hello, I'm having an issue with the aviator's software that seems to only affect the Mirage 2000. Whenever I enter the M2K the log starts repeating

Number of provided pylons doesn't match PayloadLIst

constantly and no effects are output.

Software works fine for other aircraft.

Has anyone else had this issue or know how to remedy it?

Edit: The effects are working fine now, but the message is still repeating

Edited by EminentEntropy

I've got a set up with a decent quality audio amp and two woofers that came with it (2x 50w 5 ohm) converted to transducers. Work's a treat except with piston engined aircraft were there is a failry loud buzzing when engine rev's are applied. If I turn off engine effects in the simshaker for aviators settings the buzzing imeadiatly stops but, even at afairly low 'volume' setting (on the amp or in the SSA setting) the buzzing starts. Nothing else running through the transducers (music, in game audio etc) makes this happen - just engines through SSA.

Anyone else experience this? Any ideas about how to stop it? Advice would be appreciated.

Tried further fixes but still doing it - it’s actually more like a rattle than a hum. Obviously checked there’s nothing lose or shaking on the transducer or close by. 

Edited by Willoughby888

nullI'm getting this every time I open the programme. If I say nullyes it just keeps taking me to 2.6.1 and not 2.6.2 I can't even find in the settings where to turn off the notifications. I'm going nuts, can anyone help?null Where the nulls are coming from is also a mystery.

image.png

image.png

Edited by Mordants
nulls

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz, 3792 Mhz, 64Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090,

CONTROLS: VPC Rotor TCS Base, VPC Hawk-60 Collective Grip, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base, VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime [R], Thrustmaster Warthog – Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR - Pendular Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Alpha Flight Control (For Anubis C-130 Hercules), Meta Quest Pro.

SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11,

3 hours ago, Mike Wazowsky said:

Hey @=Andre=are you still checking your mail? I need a reactivation. Is there any way you can protect your software in a way that does not require your manual input? Would be great. Thanks.

Hey Mike,

Yes, I do check the mail.

Yes, there are some options.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3 hours ago, Mike Wazowsky said:

Hey @=Andre=are you still checking your mail? I need a reactivation. Is there any way you can protect your software in a way that does not require your manual input? Would be great. Thanks.

I sent you the key 3 days ago. Please check the spam folder. The key is tied to your Microsoft cloud account address. You will be able to reuse the key after formatting, PC change, etc., while the address stays the same. Please note that after PC change, Windows re-installation, etc. you will need to log into Windows with this account at least once.
So, please keep the key.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]