Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

The ish is the important bit :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

I love the way its set up honestly. I wish we had a few more scouts tho like p51 or maybe even throw in the cold war jets. So refreshing not be be defending amrams and ERs all day long

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]1000 miles of road will take you around town, a 1000 feet of runway can take you around the world...unless your in a Huey, you can go anywhere with no runway in a Huey!

multiplayer name ''DustOff=3=6''

Bug on Creech.

Flying Red, trying to cap. Base says closed, but a single Vulcan still up after close message, on the east side of the base. Totally f***ed us twice by shooting down our helo after we thought no more air defenses.

Presence of the Vulcan confirmed by JTAC. It was within a minute after the closed message that I got shot up flying over the airstrip with an Mi8.

So, has enough time passed so we can discuss the targets / SAM / AAA / Bombers?

Flying A2G missions are still pointless. Calling bombers is the only viable strategy. Can we maybe try bigger/softer things to aim at? Buildings, groups of trucks, fuel tanks etc. I feel the WWII Blue Flag has a nicer solution, to make up for lack of guided weapons.

Flying A2G missions are still pointless. Calling bombers is the only viable strategy. Can we maybe try bigger/softer things to aim at? Buildings, groups of trucks, fuel tanks etc. I feel the WWII Blue Flag has a nicer solution, to make up for lack of guided weapons.

on the blue side mk 84 in ccrp mode and guns work pretty nicely. but theres room for improvement.

I think that could be a nice and useful improvements. Also, if is possible, link the airports with other objective (mantain a certain power plant to use a certain group of airfield), but idk if is currently possible. Anyway this server is a wonderful effort for the 21-tigerII era, the best currently IMHO.

IndiaFoxtEcho Textures Artist

My DCS liveries on UserFiles page here

I know its been a while now, but if I want to fly blueflag, I have to buy the Nevada map? I really have no interest in buying that and won't. I was just wondering if that is what happened to BF.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

I know its been a while now, but if I want to fly blueflag, I have to buy the Nevada map? I really have no interest in buying that and won't. I was just wondering if that is what happened to BF.

No, I think the plan was always to have a different BF server on each map. 1.5 is so broken at the moment they've put that server on hold until the issues are solved by ED.

so it seems the a10a´s aim 9m cant be shot but loaded like all the agm stuff. just a little hint before i die because i cant use em would be nice:D its an improvedment anyhow. but whats up with being able to load stuff u cant use?

buy the map its great - im glad it happened to BF.

Edited by rogonaut

I've flown a lot of A-10C on the BlueFlag server and from time to time I get some kills against Su-27's and Mig-29's, and pretty much every single time it's because the enemy pilot didn't know how to properly use his airframe. Almost without exceptions the enemy fighter approaches me doing 600-700 knots while I'm flying at 200-250. All I have to do is pop 20-30 flares and do a hard turn inside his circle and send a sidewinder up his ass while he's to fast to turn. All the enemy would have to do in order to kill me is to either go high after zooming me or approach me at a lower speed so I can't get inside their circle without bleeding all my airspeed. A-10C's are easy prey, long as you know what you're doing. :thumbup:

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante

i like the labels please dont get rid of em, also whos using radar? im not or at least almost never because its useless in the f-5.

This is the problem. The labels are better than radar and that shouldn't be the case. Same on the Fishbed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bug on Creech.

Flying Red, trying to cap. Base says closed, but a single Vulcan still up after close message, on the east side of the base. Totally f***ed us twice by shooting down our helo after we thought no more air defenses.

Presence of the Vulcan confirmed by JTAC. It was within a minute after the closed message that I

got shot up flying over the airstrip with an Mi8.

Thanks for letting me know - should be fixed at next restart and not happen again

Multi crate units are also fixed (Deploying AAA unit / IR AA vehicles)

We're still working on 1.5 so if you want BF you'll need to fly on Nevada or Normandy. As I said quite a few times, there are problems on 1.5 (performance namely) that can't be solved easily without redoing the map completely so we're waiting for a patch from ED.

We set this scenario up quickly so the community have something to enjoy - I'm sorry you can't enjoy it (assuming you dont have either) but we don't have unlimited time to build new scenarios :)

You can always wait for a sale as it is a fun map in general!

Edit: Meant to add at next reset all base status (damage but not current coalition) will be reset so dont worry if you see that! It's resetting in 30 mins or so from this edit time at 21:02 GMT

Edited by Ciribob

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

MiG21s use it a lot, with R3R being the best thing it has to deal with F5s.

Also, anything that makes helicopters easier to spot is a big problem. Flying helos is already enough of a PITA.

ETA: Was able to.spot Mi8 on the deck from about 13000 ft and about 10 miles. That's a bit much. Granted, he was on the flat, so silhouetted against the monochrome desert, but still. With the extra engine performance hit with the alt and temp, helos got it rough in nevada.

Edited by Dino Might

spotting in dcs is a problem and in real life u would see targets better at least thats what real life pilots said in numerous other threads on this topic, and its legit to spot a chopper on the deck in desert because it stands out.

blue flag is all about teamwork so flying a chopper alone without your team in harms way is gonna be a problem. besides being able to not spot them with the eye is also no solution.

flying over nevada itself spotting targets without labels is just a nightmare too. ive never been shot down by r3r´s hence i get a warning on my rwr and i dont even bother taken with chaffs because theres so limited cm space on the f5. there not realy good missiles are they?

im sorry the labels look shit in vr but most people still use a normal screen.