PAK-FA Project

# 55 Fixed Skin Tone a bit.

i Think i am closer to getting the correct color Tone for #55,was up a few hours last night with Paint shop pro correcting the color tone and adding sharper Textures, i hope you guys like how this is coming along, i removed the lines that were along the fuselage and wings,the prototype does not have that so i repainted it and added layers.

I see you're using the F-16 code ;)

YEs that is my Base EFM for updating it,so far is working great with the new aero data,lot of things need work but its a start,the Original was like imposible to fly with out it entering a death Spin,but with the new Aero data and some other tweaks its flying a lot better,next is the engines,i been using nasa engine simulator for that and 3D Virtual Tunnel for the Pak Fa airframe,i most say i am impressed by DCS WORLD,this is like so Real,as real as one can get i am loving this.

Edited by cubanace

Well, you are making this mod really fast when keeping up great quality. If you keep it up you will release Pak-Fa faster than F/A-18...

P.S. On the banner on your Facebook page you have a mistake, it says PACK-Fa ;).

i never noticed about the Banner lol,nice find i been to busy with other things,il fix it or better yet i think its time for a new banner :D

Some MEchanical Stuff and Updates Info.

i Been Breaking My head Adding Hydraulics Timing to the Bay Doors in EFM,i had to rigg the animation for the baydoors mechanical part because it did not come with the model and it was just not professional with out the rigging,now the animation looks way better i will add a video soon of the Pak Fa firing the R-77 and the bay doors opening in time.:D