PAK-FA Project

Hey Cubanace, 055 skin beginning to look good, original version is not bad but you can improve on it, lighter colour is not quite right. I will send you some pics to view. Do you know there is a second skin to 055 ??? Keep up the good work

I will look into it,i have to redo the skin textures in photoshop to bring it up in par with the real thing as close possible,and yes i seen the other painschemes,i am working on the cockpit textures at the moment.

Edited by cubanace

TExturing the LAnding gear.

Some basic work on the landing gear from scratch,just getting the hang on how to paint in photoshop,WIP,i had to redoo almost the whole plane due to the fact that the model was made with Vray and edm tools do not export Vray,so i had to get rid of all materials that had Vray wich was like 85% and had to start making stuff from scratch in photoshop.:book:

Edited by cubanace

Looking forward to seeing this out there in DCS. Even if it were only parked around some airfields, and/or flying around as AI aircraft - it's a total win! :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Last video is looking great, made fantastic progress, so what's left

Landing gear, pilot, brake chutes and a few tweeks ?

Yes kim pretty much all that plus coding and animation ,i will realese the first beta with su27 avionics inside the custom pack fa cockpit untill i code its own avionics in the other updates,i been looking at rigging tuturials so i can learn to rig the front and rear lannding gears animation correctly.

Edited by cubanace

i will be creating custom stores in 3dx max for external weapons,il be also researching the realistic weapons that do go external so this can be as realistic as possible,i also added air to ground avionics and a air to ground piper in the hud, i thank all those who helped me and the guides,this is coming along nicely,i have already setup my Mod core assentials and everything works like a sharm,now its just a matter of finishing the animation and the external 3dx max model of the external stores,pilot,chute,and the engine table and SFM wich is at about 60%,i might be missing abit more but i cant think of anything else now,oh and the night ligh in cockpit,got to add that too.:thumbup: