PAK-FA Project

This FM kinda looks like F-15 FM for me :D.

I wish it was the F-15FM ,This one is under powered and Spins like crazy if you force it to a death Spin ,i been tuning the numbers but theres so much to cover to get it stable,i have to figure out how to add the correct equations for blended wing and fuselage,the pak fa is just like the su 27 blended wing and body,lot of wing and fuselage area for lift.

Edited by cubanace

Added Nose Weel Steering,WIP:D

https://www.facebook.com/Cubanacesimulations/

Looks something wrong with steering.

Plane should react to wheel steering, check my mig, I push rudders and plane nose also wags from left to right -

Check gears config, looks you have wheel-touch point with ground at same axis with strut. just make small displacement.

as I remeber this is wheel_axle_offset param, but need to check. I dont remember 100%

Looks something wrong with steering.

Plane should react to wheel steering, check my mig, I push rudders and plane nose also wags from left to right -

Check gears config, looks you have wheel-touch point with ground at same axis with strut. just make small displacement.

as I remeber this is wheel_axle_offset param, but need to check. I dont remember 100%

Yes i have to code all that still, i also have to add collision edm.

Just watched the latest video, what fantastic progress you have made, the aircraft looks superb, the flight model is excellent and you fly it really well ))))))))

Really looking forward to your first release

Thanks kim but. The EFM is far from Perfect alot needs to be updated and coded to make it more stable, i would of never have started my Custom EFM with out the help of the makers of the EFM flight model open source , and michael lu for explaining to me in detail how to code it into equations of motions( tvc),also credits go to all those who had help me with questions,like Razor,Skatezilla,Gospadin and More,anyway this is just the beginning of life of this Project for i have ALOT to Learn still.

Edited by cubanace

You really do amaze us !!! You work is so well structured !! Nice job ! :)

Quote Vedexent: The technical term for an over ambitious ground attack pilot is "dead".

Quote SiThSpAwN: I figure 1.5 will have to buy some roses and chocolates, take 2.0 to a nice restaurant, and if it opens doors and is a gentleman, 1.5 and 2.0 might just get to merge one day.

hi guys

yes very very good amazing work

very fast :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

:pilotfly: you add in the future body in this cockpit ????

thank for you work very good job

good days

Yes first release is coming with Pilot in cockpit,i already made a pilot with 3dx max avatar maker but i have to make a helmet and i been looking at the new russian pilot helmet used for pak fa and mig 35 su 35 ex.