PAK-FA Project

Ho le chit !!!!!!!!!!

Release it , release it !!!!!!!!

Cant Release it Yet!,But i am working almost full time on this project to get it running as soon as possible but at the same time i am not going to release something that is not even close to the first Beta,Here is some renders of some changes in detail and things that are going to be added soon,currently i am working on the external weapon stores 3d models and also i am going to add a truck that will be for startup and also i am adding engine covers and weel guards after the plane has finished powering down after landing animation,my 3d artist has done an amazing Job recreating this Beast,from refueling boom,chute,bay doors,Gun animation ex, i am working really hard to bring you guys and my self a MOd that is going to be as close as possible as the real thing,i am also taking online classes at LUA coding and direct x so i can work on the Hud and make it custom and close as possible as the real pak fa Hud, i already have pictures of the heads up display and how it looks,so its a matter of time and will come with the updates,this project will be evolving with time as i learn more,oh and the 3d artist has already rigged and animated the PAK FA model so its going to save me a lot of time.

Edited by cubanace

New Renders

Here are some new Renders of how things are Looking on the Final Build of the External Model, the pilot still needs work, i will work on it in the future after the release of the first Beta,i am focusing more on the heads up display and right MFD/external weapon stores.

Edited by cubanace

Cubanase a think than we must pay something for your work buddy, we have to be greatfull with you, and if you get pay at least 10 dollars or 20 for your work, maybe some expert designer can help you a lot, to finish faster this great proyect your gift for us is very sifnificant and I,m going to be the first to pay you and I know the rest of our community dcs will do, of course our contributions to you going to help you to make the next 4 or 5 generation plane my best wishes for you!!!!and thaaannnk youuu so much.

Cubanase a think than we must pay something for your work buddy, we have to be greatfull with you, and if you get pay at least 10 dollars or 20 for your work, maybe some expert designer can help you a lot, to finish faster this great proyect your gift for us is very sifnificant and I,m going to be the first to pay you and I know the rest of our community dcs will do, of course our contributions to you going to help you to make the next 4 or 5 generation plane my best wishes for you!!!!and thaaannnk youuu so much.

i appreciate your words,But there is no need to pay for anything,what you and the rest can help with is when i release the beta to help me find Bugs,that i need help with,Again thank you .

hey Cubanace,

I'm all for helping as you need,

however if you want to sent up a donation link I will be first to add to it))))))

The latest shots look superb,

just confirm the two model you are completing first is bort 055 and bort 052 ??

hey Cubanace,

I'm all for helping as you need,

however if you want to sent up a donation link I will be first to add to it))))))

The latest shots look superb,

just confirm the two model you are completing first is bort 055 and bort 052 ??

Yes that is correct skins are #52 and # 55 At beta launch kim.

Didnt read the entire thread but I am curious. Is there any intention to get 3rd party developer status in future to make a full-value module or a "small" module (like the F-15C) of it? I mean the pak-fa might be classified in most aspects.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gainward RTX 2080 OC | i7 8700K OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3600 MHz | MSI Z370-A PRO | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB

i don't want to be the party breaker but, have you already thaught about how to code multirole and avionics?

Oh yes i have, i lack the skill at the moment to make my own air to ground radar and navigation map for the MFD,but im using the su 27 avionics air to air and air to ground modes as a starter and a custom hud,i will upgrade the avionics and MFDs as i learn to code better,what i can do at the moment is add the su-27 radar to the right MFD and kneeboard to the left MFD to start things basic untill i can code my own avionics better.

Edited by cubanace