::New vid:: NR_Response

Ufff... We've made it at last! New clip has been finished somehow with not enough time to continue finishing... and it's not so good as we excpected IMHO. For sure we don't belong to stories-makers. Despite that we would like to share with all of you and hear your opinions. Be cruel ;).

here is link:

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=28&file=537&lang=en

• Like 1

hey poko..I really like the flanker video u made...can't wait to see this 1...downloading now. :)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

yeah...really good movie buddy. keep it up. I love these story line movies. BTW...where do u get the real live footage like that from?? :)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Great work Poko24! Top movie! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Great video, though not good as the first one. I liked the entry of the film(nice artistic landing :) ), and the real life scenes. Editing and sound effects are nicely done.

Now, the cruel part. Why does terrorists have Shilkas and Mi-8's? Also, Lock-On's "flames coming out from hell" burning effects took away from that "movie effect" IMO. Devs really need to take a look at that. Also, the film was a bit too long. I felt the urge to "skip" some scenes while watching. It might be just my bad mood though. The resolution felt it was "shrinked" from the sides, I didn't like the feeling.

Looking forward for your next movie, this feels rushed :)

• Like 1

I thought the movie was wicked and the right length. I prefer good length story movies to short burn nitrous style ones. :)

Definitely worth to be shown in cinemas. :thumbup:

Macie swój styl. Tak trzymać!

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro