maybe Black-Shark in Christmas?

With the current ejection sequence? I'd rather not :P Gues, let them make it as bug-free as possible, I know it's not possible, but it might get our fps up, and that's what we all need.

Until then you can practice with SAR 4, it has very good FMs, though it looks a bit simple, but it's more realistic than vanilla FSx choppers, that is, if you want to practice with a FADEC equipped chopper, with complete togrue compensation (as the ka-50). The downside is that you can't use seperate pedals, or have the yawing motion caused by that big gyroscape spinning over your head, the good thing is that you can save people, and it makes you feel good, but so does blowing s*** up :lol:

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

I hope!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Guest denneym1

Christmas?? According to ED, it will be out Autumn 2006. Uh, I wonder if that white stuff outside my window means its autumn yet?

I think Enemy Engaged 2 might be out before LOBS. I have pretty much given up on LOBS, I check here once every couple months just in case something has happened, and its always the same, no word from the developers. I am thinking LOBS may be dead, and no one at ED wants to deliver the news.

MD

"I have just three things to teach: Simplicity, Patience, Compassion. These three are your greatest treasures."

Lao Tzu

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I dont want BS now, I have to finish video at first with VFAT mod :) AND BS will be necessary to install on "clean" FC :)

You wont have this problem unless you need few months to do the video. In case, copy your lock on folder and uninstall the original one. Proceed with blackshark install over a new install of lockon and launch lockon 1.12a from lockon.bat of the copied folder.. you can run both version.

I did it with flaming cliff when it was available..

Robbie.