???

hitman

Not Photoshoped.

Look at the red wingtip marking hanging in different position because the wind.

I think maybe an emergency landing and no room enough to full stop or maybe not enough room to park at the sidewalk and the pilot needs urgently an open droguery....

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

It's photoshop. The plane doesn't look like it's from these photos.

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

Guest IguanaKing

I'd say none of the spectators are looking at it because it has been there a long time. The tires on both mains are flat, something that happens when an aircraft sits for a LONG time without any maintenance. The canopy is gone too, and it looks like the cockpit is covered with a tarp. It looks like maybe some kind of half-arsed static display.

yes... it's clear that the airplane has been standing at the same plece for some time... and that place would be some scrap.... just a place where you could go and thate photos from just the right angles that you need ;)

I would guess it's sloped so that water would drain

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

Not Photoshoped.

Look at the red wingtip marking hanging in different position because the wind.

I think maybe an emergency landing and no room enough to full stop or maybe not enough room to park at the sidewalk and the pilot needs urgently an open droguery....

You're kidding right?

Firstly, the ribbon flapping in the wind proves nothing.... Except that the wind was blowing when the plane was photographed.

Secondly, look how close the main landing gear is to the roadside edge of the pavement. Now add on the wingspan...... Now try and explain how come the cars are still able to drive in the inside lane (or at the very least why the authorities haven't closed that lane for safety reasons...... And also what city authority in the world is going to allow a pavement next to an obviously busy road to be almost toally blocked without making some safety precautions to protect the pedestrians?).

Guest IguanaKing
(or at the very least why the authorities haven't closed that lane for safety reasons...... And also what city authority in the world is going to allow a pavement next to an obviously busy road to be almost toally blocked without making some safety precautions to protect the pedestrians?).

Russian maybe? Not that its where the photo was taken, but in Russia they didn't have much in the way of protecting pedestrians from traffic when a construction operation took over part of a sidewalk. I'm not saying anything bad about the Russians either...I take responsibility for my OWN safety. :)

this can be an edited image (it's not a difficult work for a pro or advanced user) and it can be real too, I saw airliners crashing into skyscrapers few years ago dont you?, so I'm not surprised by this old piece of metal under the trees..

Real or not ,the point is : What is real? How do you define real? If you're talking about your senses, what you feel, taste, smell, or see, then all you're talking about are electrical signals interpreted by your brain. eheh

Robbie.

You're kidding right?

Firstly, the ribbon flapping in the wind proves nothing.... Except that the wind was blowing when the plane was photographed.

Secondly, look how close the main landing gear is to the roadside edge of the pavement. Now add on the wingspan...... Now try and explain how come the cars are still able to drive in the inside lane (or at the very least why the authorities haven't closed that lane for safety reasons...... And also what city authority in the world is going to allow a pavement next to an obviously busy road to be almost toally blocked without making some safety precautions to protect the pedestrians?).

Yeah, makes sense Jester.

I agree, they would've closed the lanes off. And as a few posts back someone was saying about the tyres being flat from sitting in the one spot? I mean, come on, they wouldn't just leave it there for that long..

Is breaking the laws of gravity illegal?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guest IguanaKing
I mean, come on, they wouldn't just leave it there for that long..

How do you think I knew that? Could it be that I have seen several aircraft that have been left in one place for an extended period of time without any maintenance? Those aircraft aren't in some forgotten-about scrap-heap either...they are at the 3rd busiest civilian airport in the US. :smilewink:

Message 2 all parajumpers..

Why would you wanna jump out of a perfectly good aeroplane????

In my 4100 jumps career I found several reasons... this is a funny one:

If you think that piloting an aircraft is flying, then you probably think that driving a boat is swimming... wanna feel the element, jump off the vehicle...

Robbie.

How do you think I knew that? Could it be that I have seen several aircraft that have been left in one place for an extended period of time without any maintenance? Those aircraft aren't in some forgotten-about scrap-heap either...they are at the 3rd busiest civilian airport in the US. :smilewink:

No no no. What I mean is,

If that were a real photograph taken with a MiG-21 in a city wedged under a tree like that, it wouldn't have been left there long enough for the tyres to go like that.

Is breaking the laws of gravity illegal?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guest IguanaKing

If it were purchased by some lazy guy with enough money to put it at the entrance to his Cafe, it could very easily have been left to the elements. ;)

Guest IguanaKing

If you think that piloting an aircraft is flying, then you probably think that driving a boat is swimming... wanna feel the element, jump off the vehicle...

Hooyah, Guru! :pilotfly: :D

Hehehe - my answer would be "because it's fun" :P

My interpretation of flying has always excluded anything to which you can apply the word "plummet" ;)

Skydiving's most definitely on my list, BASE jumping would be better . . . . but even with a chute open it's not really flying.

If someone can invent a way to stay up without wings, then I'll think about it - how far along are wingsuits getting now?

No no no. What I mean is,

If that were a real photograph taken with a MiG-21 in a city wedged under a tree like that, it wouldn't have been left there long enough for the tyres to go like that.

....And if it had been left there long enough for the tyres to go flat it would have been covered in pigeon cr*p.

Afterall, if you park your car under a tree in any city, go buy a packet of cigarettes, when you come back the stuff's three feet deep on your windscreen!!! :cry:

Guest IguanaKing
....And if it had been left there long enough for the tyres to go flat it would have been covered in pigeon cr*p.

Afterall, if you park your car under a tree in any city, go buy a packet of cigarettes, when you come back the stuff's three feet deep on your windscreen!!! :cry:

A bucket of water and a water hose are MUCH easier to come by on a regular basis than an air compressor or bottle of compressed nitrogen. ;) Besides, we can't see much of the upper surfaces on that MiG. It could have a huge, NASTY, owl capsule on it for all we know. :D

If someone can invent a way to stay up without wings, then I'll think about it - how far along are wingsuits getting now?

without wingsuit you can dive with an angle of dive of -40°/-35°, we normally jump at 13500 ft 3 miles out of the drop zone and we are right over the dropzone at opening altiitude (3000ft) just by "tracking" with the body.. shaped as a wing, I did many dives with the Pilatus on my side... when I fly with wingsuit I can do the landing pattern side by side with the aircraft.

About open parachute.. that's just taxiing to airbase.. skydiving is intended as freefall.. canopy piloting is also fun, extremely fun with high performance canopies but it's not what skydivers mean when they talk about skydiving.

Robbie.