New Lockon Movie: SU-25t  

32 members have voted

1. 1. New Lockon Movie: SU-25t

• tops
    • very good
    • good
    • ok
    • poor

Rather well scenematic film. I liked the far awaay shots which gave a sensation of how fast the Su-25T was flying.

Besides these are one of the very few Su-25(T) films out there. Well done.

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

Hi Adder

I'd just like to congrat on a really nice Su-25(T) movie...hardly anyone does them for the Frogs so...kudos. Great audio, great cinematography and I think you did a great job within the limitations of your PC ;)

Reps added, would certainly download any others you make!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

487th Helicopter Attack Regiment, of the

VVS504 Red Hammers

It's cool, but use anti-aliasing next time when you are grabbing footage, please.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

I think he's under the same limitations I've experienced....which is as soon as you turn AA on and try to record with FRAPS the FPS dives to about 15!

I use a AMD X2 4400 w/ 2Gb ram and GF7900GT, FRAPS 2.7.4 @ 1024x768 and when I have AA off I get 23-27fps, but as soon as I turn AA on, it drops to 15fps...doesn't matter what CPU cores I have assigned etc etc, it always dips to 15fps as soon as I turn AA on :(

Its things like this that stop me doing movies ;( (not that I'd be any good at it mind!)

It's cool, but use anti-aliasing next time when you are grabbing footage, please.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

487th Helicopter Attack Regiment, of the

VVS504 Red Hammers

I think he's under the same limitations I've experienced....which is as soon as you turn AA on and try to record with FRAPS the FPS dives to about 15!

I have exactly the same issue - what works well to pevent that problem is to capture with FRAPS at Half-speed or slower and then speed it up again at rendering, resulting in smooth playback with good picture quality.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Thanks all for your comments and tips, i'll definatley try that fraps at 1/2 speed.

the antialiasing;

I have the AA set to 2x, game settings are on medium with full shadows & lights, & i have the tree count increased by 1/3 with modman, I get 20-30fps, its usually pretty smooth. I see what you mean about the jagged edges on some shots in the movie, i used the in game renderer for all the in flight shots, action etc & they seemed to have smoother edges than the tarmac shots i grabbed with fraps.

It possibly has something to do with converting the clip in "virtual dub". I use this program to reduce the huge file size fraps creates, then i put the clips into vegas for editing, i noticed during the editing some clips looked distorted & the edges were more jagged (fraps recordings only), but its hard to tell at the time when your looking at everything in preveiw mode.

Anyway im still learning the tricks of movie making, its trial by error atm lol

Glad you enjoyed it, & thanks for polling

Cheers

Adder <S>

• Like 1

Intel core2 E6600 2.6Ghz, 2Gb Ram, Nvidia GeForce 8800gts 500mb. Saitek X45.

video is great.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

летаю на заказ, дорого...

"The FlankerForce"© -=приостановлено=-

Лучшее средство завоевания господства в воздухе - танк посередине ВПП © не установлено

АХТУНГ! эксперды атакуют!

Только отсутствие разведанных запасов нефти в Антарктиде, удерживает пингвинов от демократии.