Failure not triggered

pierre chassang

The .miz file is attached,

A left engine failure should happens in 5 minutes after TO.

I've added 2 screenshots:

Capture is the debreifing showing the failure.

Capture2 shows the aircraft without failure (took after the 1st):cry:

Please help

Emergencies.miz

Capture.thumb.PNG.a76761683c3f5f0b115f36b470e56dec.PNG

Capture2.thumb.PNG.20f611e73b5be4122b4fcc5bd980617e.PNG

Edited by pierre chassang
added screenshots

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You misunderstood me, what i meant was that you should post this question in the "mission builder's corner" section of the forum not in the A-10C section.

Anyway, i tried both a failure trigger (with a "time more" and "all of group in zone" condition) and the a-10c's own menu for setting up a failure but neither of them worked. The random system failures checkbox in the options MISC. tab was checked during these try outs and i even forced the mission settings to enable random system failures. But yea it doesnt seem to work. Im not sure if its a bug or i did something wrong. Either way like i said, you should post this in Mission Builder's Corner section. They could help you there.

Of course, may be because the failure is not really triggered.

Yep I guess it's a clue to what's actually going on. I'll try to replicate it this evening when I'll have time to see if I get the same thing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

From the actual mission (LUA) in the .miz there is an L-Engine failure that will be triggered 5 min into the mission. No other failures.

Though that should give you a at least lot of honking and indication lights, it is not "saving" a hydraulic failure in the mission, it seems.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Tested and confirmed in 1.5 and 2.1 here.

Engine and hydro failures were properly noted in the debriefing screen, but the actual systems worked without any problems.

Other types of failures, like EGI or MFCD or HUD, actually worked.

Seems like some types of errors can't be triggered right now. Or, to put it differently, failures are bugged. :D

Yep. Just tested a L-Hydro failure and same thing for me. Nothing happened inside my cockpit. No master caution warning and both hydro pressure indicators were looking good. The debrief properly showed the L-Hydro failure though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]