M-2000C Update Discussion

Zeus67

Folks. I've created a thread where we will keep you informed about the scheduled updates:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=195997

I am sorry to say that this update will be delayed due to unforeseen difficulties. More on the thread.

As we haven't got any update of DCS the past week, do we gonna have something this coming week ? Of course if there is an update from ED.

Gators

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we haven't got any update of DCS the past week, do we gonna have something this coming week ? Of course if there is an update from ED.

Gators

So, this update will be delayed to the next.

It is stated in the thread text itself. For the next week there is an update planned.

It is stated in the thread text itself. For the next week there is an update planned.

It doesn't look evident because we were waiting for an update past week and the problem could have been solved since, that's why I am asking.

Because you look so confident in what you are saying, it means nothing for at least the next two weeks.

Gators

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What exactly does this mean?

"Fixed AP flight path marker on HUD now follows pitch ladder with roll"

Is that for autopilot or for ILS?

Intel Core i5-8600k + Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Aorus 8G | 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance LPX Black 3200MHz | Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 | WD Black SN750 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Green 240GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA 3 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB SATA 3 | EVGA 650 GQ 80+ Gold | Samsung CF391 Curved 32" | Corsair 400C | Steelseries Arctis 5 --- Razer Kraken X Lite | Logitech G305 | Redragon Dyaus 2 K509 | Xbox 360 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Thrustmaster TWCS | TrackIR 5

What exactly does this mean?

"Fixed AP flight path marker on HUD now follows pitch ladder with roll"

Is that for autopilot or for ILS?

It is this:

Nope this is the little star (asterisk) symbol showing the commanded AP flight path, it was previously deviating from the pitch later with respect to roll.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

It is this:

Ooh, ok. So its not the fpm then :D

Intel Core i5-8600k + Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Aorus 8G | 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance LPX Black 3200MHz | Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 | WD Black SN750 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Green 240GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA 3 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB SATA 3 | EVGA 650 GQ 80+ Gold | Samsung CF391 Curved 32" | Corsair 400C | Steelseries Arctis 5 --- Razer Kraken X Lite | Logitech G305 | Redragon Dyaus 2 K509 | Xbox 360 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Thrustmaster TWCS | TrackIR 5

It doesn't look evident because we were waiting for an update past week and the problem could have been solved since, that's why I am asking.

Because you look so confident in what you are saying, it means nothing for at least the next two weeks.

Gators

I don't really understand what you mean but updates are pushed out on pre set days so it doesn't matter if the problem could have been solved and released right away the day following. I think ED would update their sim whenever they want to, no matter if a 3rd party developer can't get his updates into it due to livery problems?

This week there is an update planned with the release of RAZBAM's Harrier and as Zeus said the Mirage updates are postponed to the next.

Something I just noticed this morning is that I believed the updates to be released this week on Friday along the Harrier. However they are planned for the next, now I don't understand what next means. Is next this week or the next update week and there wasn't an update planned last week.

Or am I just confused now? :huh:

Im pretty sure both the Harrier and the Mirage update roll out in the same update, which I hope hits us this friday. Thats how I understand it at least.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Thought Zeus already stated problem was solved. It's just up to ED when we get an update....

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

Looks like problem was on ED side ... probably why they haven't released a patch last week too

Hum... It's not what I understood, Zeus said the following :

For the week 2017-11-13 to 2017-11-17:

We are experiencing some difficulties with an update to the liveries. Unfortunately this problem will prevent us from releasing all the other updates since it is quite hard to extricate the broken liveries from the update package.

Here : https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3292676&postcount=1

I was asking they managed to sort the problem with the liveries so they can push the updates to ED :).

And Polychop kind of gave the game away about an open beta update this week :D.

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

And Polychop kind of gave the game away about an open beta update this week :D.

Where??? :joystick:

• ED Team

please do not read to much into that, they have only said they have committed changes, it says nothing about a date.

It will save frustration in the long run.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2