M-2000C Update Discussion

Zeus67

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Devs words in this forums.

You can trust them when they said they are working on the Mirage almost on a daily basis (Cpt Smiley said that not long ago), or you can trust users words on this forums.

I preffer to confide in devs words.

Other thing is the pace, speed, time needed for fixes, changes, and updates, a thing that can be discussed-critizised on a mature basis. Something not always possible.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

So, are we dead in the water again?

It certainly looks like. I dont know what does Esac_mirmidon to see more to realize that.

You guys draw your own conclusions way too fast and miss three things:

1. Insight in the world of the developers (Everything from private situation, to business actions, to actually developing complex sim software)

2. Understanding

3. Patience

• Like 1

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

1. Insight in the world of the developers (Everything from private situation, to business actions, to actually developing complex sim software)
I work in sim software.

2. Understanding
Mine was a simple question.

3. Patience
I've had more than a year of it.

They say they are working on it. Its up to you to trust them or not.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

You also ever developed or worked on an aircraft such as the Mirage and know the difficulties?
If they have time to work on the Harrier they should find time to work on the Mirage, a module that for the upteenth time has been out of Beta for years, and is still in an objectively incomplete state.

The aircraft is so developed and interconnected that one small change can have huge consequences, and my small change broke the weapons management code.

If the devs don't want to add functionalities to the Mirage because the code is too messed up fine, at least fix the damn bugs. After years we still can't set a keybind to switch radio channels, not even through LUA editing.

• Like 1

I've owned this module since pre-purchase but still haven't got into it because key functionality is missing.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

I've owned this module since pre-purchase but still haven't got into it because key functionality is missing.

Sounds like a psychological border you build yourself and you do not know what you are missing out on.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Lame excuses Boris :D

• Like 1

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

Sounds like a psychological border you build yourself and you do not know what you are missing out on.

Meh, there's plenty more mature modules in my library :D

The good thing about DCS is that you can comfortably spend months on a single aircraft.

• Like 1

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

The good thing about DCS is that you can comfortably spend months on a single aircraft.

Can't argue against that ;)

Erich Fromm

Does Esac_mirmidon work for Razbam, every post he makes seems to be telling people there is no bug where there clearly is, or no problem or generally defending Razbam to the hilt?
He will also give you negative rep. Trust me.

Enviado desde mi Moto Z Play mediante Tapatalk

Thanks for the personal harrasment.

I´ve never said there are no bugs.

Only saying they are working on the Mirage, because devs themselves are saying that in this forums.

Dont trust me, trust them.

Or not...

Whatever.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Only saying they are working on the Mirage, because devs themselves are saying that in this forums.

Or not...

Whatever.

Updates will come, as they always came with Razbam. I think maybe the timeframes are the most dissapointing aspects of this.

You just need to stop jumping into these discussions where people who feel bad about the current Mirage situation are just expressing themselves. They dont need to see your name in the comments every single time someone says something negative about the Mirage, it just gets so old.

People have been fighting with you for months about this, and you keep treating them so rude and unfairly.

Please! They have the right to feel the way they want.

Dont take this personally.

• Like 2

Or not...

Whatever.

it is not a personal harrasment. It is true that you dont even accept that a customer has the right to be dissatisfied by an incomplete module put on the market in 2015! You dont just jump on everbody emitting a critique but you distribute negative reps as well.

the fact is, Razbam and their only system coder Zeus left the mirage unfinished and buggy and moved on to a new module. That's unaccetable. I am not buying anything from Razbam anymore. I would ask for a refund but it is not possible and I share the blame for truting them before they prove anything.

I guess I will stick to ED, Belsimtek and Heatblur modules in the future.

• Like 1

It was to be expected that they would focus on fixing harrier. I`ve said it long before they launched harrier that this would happen. And next will be mig19 or whatever project... Mirage will remain a very mediocre product regardless of the fixed FM. There are still buggs that where in the original launched version of 2015...

• Like 1

I do not care for negative rep or not, i don't even know what it is.

I'm just querying why this individual always tries to quash the narrative, is this not a 'discussion' forum? He does not seem to like discussion. Does he actually work for Razbam?

• Like 1