==Wiggy==

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i would vote to include that skin into core DCS :D

nicley done, thanks!

regards,

RR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

• 8 months later...

Bumping this beautiful skin thanks for making it.

But with the .psd files on your hand would it possible to make a green and grey camo pattern ?

Preferably the plane of Hartmann (JA-111)?

I can dig for correct RAL colors if you like.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I had stopped painting the Sabre because I heard that it was going to be upgraded to use RoughnessMetallic. I have a lot of Sabre paints that will need to be updated. But I'm not sure that is going to happen anytime soon.

If you can post some good images of the the one you are looking for, I think it would be a good next Sabre paint.

Cheers,

Rick

CSEL\CMEL\IFR

Certified Airplane Nut

• 1 year later...
I had stopped painting the Sabre because I heard that it was going to be upgraded to use RoughnessMetallic. I have a lot of Sabre paints that will need to be updated. But I'm not sure that is going to happen anytime soon.

If you can post some good images of the the one you are looking for, I think it would be a good next Sabre paint.

Is there an updated German Air Force 113 skin? Someone I fly with in multiplayer has it and I wanted to install it to be able to see him flying that skin.

Love all your work. The latest F-86 skins are great!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Volator said:

Looks like those skins don't work anymore sadly.

Is there any of the skin magicians who would like to do a generic German AF camo skin for the F-86? That would be awesome.

▲ I think it should work (more or less)
Those skins were made in 2014, so there are differences between in the old-2014 and new-current description.lua files probably.
Check the Bort Number lines - those are the main news .

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

5 minutes ago, NRG-Vampire said:

▲ I think it should work (more or less)
Those skins were made in 2014, so there are differences between in the old-2014 and new-current description.lua files probably.
Check the Bort Number lines - those are the main news .

Thanks for the hint. Do you know how to edit the .lua to have the skins displayed properly? I have no clue about that... 

19 hours ago, NRG-Vampire said:

You can use any text-editor (Notepad, WordPad etc.) but safer to use Notepad++ which got Undo function.

Sorry, I meant what has to be changed in the .lua code? Should I delete the bort number lines? Or do I have to add them from a newer skin lua to the old one?

I'll try the old skins tonight and see which problems show up.

1 hour ago, Volator said:

Sorry, I meant what has to be changed in the .lua code? Should I delete the bort number lines? Or do I have to add them from a newer skin lua to the old one?

I'll try the old skins tonight and see which problems show up.

I did not try the old skins yet on the newer model but its pretty sure old bort number lines need to change to the new format/names.

• Thanks 1

sign-pic4.jpg

I changed all the liveries of Markusha from the 2014 package because the license for the "Freeware - Free version, Unlimited distribution" package is the changed liveries here. Unfortunately the liveries of "==Wiggy==" are no longer available. all textures in the Markuscha package are converted to dds and renamed, so that the entry in the description.lua always remains the same, I left out _GER in the name.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wbnkmoefje1ke99/German.zip?dl=0
Thank you, Urbi!!

Gesendet von meinem SM-T595 mit Tapatalk

17 hours ago, Urbi said:

I changed all the liveries of Markusha from the 2014 package because the license for the "Freeware - Free version, Unlimited distribution" package is the changed liveries here. Unfortunately the liveries of "==Wiggy==" are no longer available. all textures in the Markuscha package are converted to dds and renamed, so that the entry in the description.lua always remains the same, I left out _GER in the name.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wbnkmoefje1ke99/German.zip?dl=0

You, Sir, are amazing! Thank you!!!

I looked at the lua code and thought "I'll never learn how to do this".

Screen_230106_150832.jpg

Edited by Volator

20 hours ago, Volator said:

Still, if any artist feels like doing some different JG-71 registrations or maybe a generic GAF camo or blank metal skin, that would be highly appreciated. I know, I'm insatiable, I do feel bad about it, but I still had to ask ☺️

I'll start with one and see how far I come. Maybe I can do a skin pack like I did with the German Fulcrums

• Thanks 1

My Mods: DCS User Files

Modules owned: EVERY Module :pilotfly: