Show your Flight set up :D

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice... if you like quiet, I love the gentil buzz/humm/whir of my pc's..it soooooths me so.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Zuki" Resident mud mover

CH HOTAS untill it breaks(for life)!

Not affiliated with any "squad":thumbup:

Nice... if you like quiet, I love the gentil buzz/humm/whir of my pc's..it soooooths me so.

i'm the same way :smilewink: but sometimes i cant hear it because of my rockin music i have goin :punk:

4w24cLi.png?4

Voice of Jester AI

Death From Above =DFA= Squadron Discord - https://discord.gg/deathfromabove

http://www.twitch.tv/graywo1f

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lonewo1fg

Give me a day and ill show you my newlaptop setup as Im out to get the x52 pro and a cooler for this laptop.

Oh, that explains the flames in sig

A cooler on a laptop? :D

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

Oh, that explains the flames in sig

A cooler on a laptop? :D

Yup. Technically its a quad setup of fans on a vented stand that help suck the air out of the bottom of the laptop. Believe it or not but this thing gets HOT while playin Max Payne. Im also stickin in another gig of DDR 667 ram in this biatch. Still lookin for a beter processor though...

There's some very nice setups here. Here's mine:

dsc008140cy.jpg

I've got a new X52 Pro on a UPS Truck. They tried to deliver it last Friday, but I was gone all weekend. ;( But it will be here tomorrow for sure! ;)

lol, i have the same key bord. (I know, kinda random)

What's with the Stick all the way over to the side? I would think that would make it more difficult to fly. I would switch the mouse and the sticks locations, but it your pit, so do what works best for you.

And like graywolf said, you wont be dissapointed with the X52. it a great sctic. there are a few issues, but work them out and it's nearly perfect.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

That was a old setup. I now have the Touchscreen on the left. But the stick in still in the same spot. It's more of a height issue, as this is an old school teachers desk. And I can rest my elbow on the slide-out panel where the stick is. It's actually quite confortable.

The new hotas is a Pro version of the X52. I am really sick of the 'built-in' deadzone on my X45, so last week decided to take the plunge on the X52 Pro. Can't wait to test it out and see if there really is almost no deadzone. I've actually read that there is no hardware deadzone, but I'll believe that when I use it. ;)

lol, i have the same key bord. (I know, kinda random)

What's with the Stick all the way over to the side? I would think that would make it more difficult to fly. I would switch the mouse and the sticks locations, but it your pit, so do what works best for you.

And like graywolf said, you wont be dissapointed with the X52. it a great sctic. there are a few issues, but work them out and it's nearly perfect.

Ok so where's the picture of your's.. :smilewink:

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

lol. I dont have a pic on hand right now. Maybe later. This will have to do for the time being. :smilewink:

...as for my pit, it's nothing special. just look at my sig and imagine a cluttered desk. ;-)

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

.. and save my self the embarasment. :lol: :smilewink:

Here is my setup... my desk is rather old... had it since I was 8 years old (more than 10 years ago). The monitor is also old... about 6 years old... 19 inch flat screen coming soon! :smilewink:

CIMG0030.jpg

CIMG0033.jpg

Raptor22Sig.jpg

Gigabyte GA-M55SLI S-4

AMD64 X2 4600+ 2.4GHz

2GB DDR2 PC6400 800MHz

eVGA GeForce7950GT 512MB

Samsung SyncMaster 906BW 19" Widescreen

Western Digital Cavier 160GB 7200RPM SATA

SoundBlaster Audigy X-Fi

Creative MegaWorks 5.1 THX 550

TrackIR 4 Pro