Show your Flight set up :D

Roger that thanks Kuky :D when i first got this system i have up and running i wanted to go as high as i could but i was completely impressed with 3ghtz and i'm happy with it... i lost interest in going higher because of all the testing :P

4w24cLi.png?4

Voice of Jester AI

Death From Above =DFA= Squadron Discord - https://discord.gg/deathfromabove

http://www.twitch.tv/graywo1f

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lonewo1fg

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you're right Kuky. We're in summer now and room temperature is like 28-32C around. Meanwhile I give 1,48V to cpu to get 400FSB.

Oh man I am so jealous: 28-32C temperature in Turkey! At the moment it is rainy in Belgium and I am almost freezing.

On the other hand the ambient temperature in my PC case is pretty healthy about 30°C (CPU around 35-40°C).

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

Oh man I am so jealous: 28-32C temperature in Turkey! At the moment it is rainy in Belgium and I am almost freezing.

On the other hand the ambient temperature in my PC case is pretty healthy about 30°C (CPU around 35-40°C).

Tuckson 28-32C is nothing. Next saturday I'm going to Antalya to south of Turkey for vacation and today I learnt that there is 45C under shadow like every year. Btw 169th_Ross from Belgium is going to Antalya too in this week so he should prepare to be Kentucky Fried Chicken. Damn we'll burn. :devil_2: You're so much lucky believe me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

cant find a usb port for the trakir4 pro:music_whistling:

rand.gif.99ef529465e2c50cda2277ba63efcad1.gif

• Like 1

evga e760 x58 3way mb

nvidia gtx 480sc sli

intell 980x

1860 dominaters triple channel

corsair 800d case

2xintell m160g gen 2 ssd in raid 0

corsair hx1000 psu

win 7 64 ult

all fully water cooled by ek

dell u2711 monitor 2560x1440

x58pro

g13

plus das keybrd

cool... you shoyld get 0.01fps with that thing even with everything on max! :D however, you're cheating and thats not your flight setup as I dont see a :joystick: there :music_whistling:

No longer active in DCS...

yeah ure right that rig would probly be better for silent hunter,

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/r/randpix.htm;)at -0 fps full res all settings maxed

evga e760 x58 3way mb

nvidia gtx 480sc sli

intell 980x

1860 dominaters triple channel

corsair 800d case

2xintell m160g gen 2 ssd in raid 0

corsair hx1000 psu

win 7 64 ult

all fully water cooled by ek

dell u2711 monitor 2560x1440

x58pro

g13

plus das keybrd

• 2 weeks later...

Finally completed my first prototype version.

My touchbuddy setup, the panel on the right is mostly used with FSX.

That panel will be rebuilt in a couple of weeks when I get some new rotary cards to play with :D along with my CH throttle.

1.jpg.aef62e1d33a42ba8992d8cfc771fd45d.jpg

2.jpg.e7fac2125ce79d1839a7ca8500ce151a.jpg

FSX setup in the dark

5.jpg.38efa5d394dafb098b3c14f9c2dd996c.jpg

6.jpg.ea4ccd1c9f635401a44f10fadaf38334.jpg

3.jpg.a60bd981c6475822f3f858c23525e0f8.jpg

What does it need to have 2 Screens - one with the VC and the other one with the Controls?

For Lockon: LOVP supports some of the gauges but a client pc is also a must to run it smoothly.

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=21784&highlight=lovp

Touchbuddy supports LOVP and gives you even more possibilities.

http://www.touch-buddy.com/forums/touch-buddy-lockon-virtual-panel/

For FSX: Just plug in a secondary monitor on your graphics card (must of course have two outputs. Put one a s 2D and the other as VC.

Dude, can we switch countries for a while? I want to see a cloud over here.

My flight set up! :)

dsc00902bv1.th.jpg

He he, My cougar and my fregate…

I wish it was my trackir and pedals too :D

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

He he, My cougar and my fregate…

I wish it was my trackir and pedals too :D

Why don't you get it :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

I don't really understand why cockpit builders (sim fans) are trying desperately to replicate by poor means the chairs of the actual fighter jets. The most used is the F16 chair. Is almost iconic. I must say is a very cool chair... but, is made with the purpose in mind that the human driving the jet from that chair would be better addapted to cope with the G's.

Now... in my cockpit... the most G's I get are when i raise from the chair to get to the fridge for another beer.

In my "research" for my pit I came to the conclusion that in the world there is already made a chair that was meant to keep a human in it for very long periods of time without puting too much strain on his body. No, is not the office chair (you have to raise often from it to bow down to your boss :D ), and is not the Formula1-Rally chair type. Is the common car chair.

Is comfortable, is not cuting your blood vessel lines, you dont sweat like a pig in it (if you have AC :P ), it has a very little wear in time, is easy to get, is easy to install in a home made cockpit (given the fact you want to :) ), is cheap (mine cost me 20$ and I got robbed :D ).

Did I said that is adjustable? No? Well, is adjustable... you can stay in it like in F16 or like in the office (preparing for the boss arrival :P ).

And another thing. I work in... medical care field. At my work sometimes we have some "dead times". I used to do physiotherapy sessions in those dead times when I had a nice desk and a nice desk chair (a realy big one like in the picture of the post above this). Why? because I got all kinds of head aches and muscle strains etc etc from the working and playing at the computer. I used to make every day sessions of neck massage etc.

I simply forgot to do them. I don't need them anymore.

I use a Opel Vectra chair... the classic model.

I say this because I see at some of you a great effort to create chairs just as in the real plane and besides the fact that IMHO they look a bit... bad, they will not provide you with the benefits of the well studied good ol' car chair.

my 2c (EU c :P )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least