Cold War 1947 - 1991

Alpenwolf

Server News:

The boxes in the pilot's menu for Petrovich are now hidden in the following missions:
- When The Mountains Cry.
- Open Range.
- Two Towns.

These are missions that have been updated already. More missions will follow. Currently updating Swedish Delivery.
The boxes are no more, but you still see a small cursor to tell Petrovich where to look.
You were right, guys, it looks way better now and I thought it was only me or a handful of players who don't regard the info boxes. Thanks for the tip!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

1 hour ago, =475FG= Dawger said:

I can only imagine how proud you felt gunning down that Fulcrum 😉

Very good editing and nice music!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

10 hours ago, Alpenwolf said:

I can only imagine how proud you felt gunning down that Fulcrum 😉

Very good editing and nice music!

Most of our Mig-29 kills are guns. They easily avoid any missile they see and a lot they don't see. 

He was almost certainly going to mush into the ground if I hadn't shot him but one must always make double sure 😀

Same engagement, shortened, no music with Tacview.

Edited by =475FG= Dawger
  • Like 1

EDsignaturefleet.jpg

10 hours ago, Miccara said:

Hi Alpen...

Just an FYI.
Same issues with the Huey exists. No weapons, no troops as of the 24th.

24th?!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Server News:

* Operation Swedish Delivery has been updated. Here's the change log.
   - In addition to the main change log, the Red road base has been relocated.
   - Warehouses adjusted.
   - Numbers of available aircraft adjusted.

* The following missions were removed from the server's rotation:
   - Catch Me If You Can
   - Ossetia
   - Homs
   - Sukhumi - The Beginning
   - Mountain Peaks

* Still waiting on Darts to report back regarding the LotATC app.

Edited by Alpenwolf
  • Like 1

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

6 hours ago, MMI_Grim said:

Seems like the patch killed the comms menu for the MiG-19.

Is it possible to let them spawn without chocks as a work around?

EDIT:

And merry christmas man!

The comms thing is a known issue.
There is no option in the ME that prevents the chocks from being there in the beginning that I'm aware of. A script maybe? But why do that in the first place?

And to you! Bless you.

• Like 1

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

15 minutes ago, MarkMD said:

Merry Christmas everyone.

Swedish delivery does not have any troops, crates or weapons on the blue farp. Nothing can be used, the farp looks to be fine, no damage.

Cheers,

M-D

Same for RED. Only bombs and rockets no ATGMs and crates.

3 hours ago, Alpenwolf said:

The comms thing is a known issue.
There is no option in the ME that prevents the chocks from being there in the beginning that I'm aware of. A script maybe? But why do that in the first place?

And to you! Bless you.

Because we cant remove the chocks without comms, so MiG-19's are grounded at the moment.

Maybe hot starts as last matter?

Not sure what's going on with the FARP's all of a sudden! It's been an issue for about two weeks, so even prior to the update and totally out of nowhere. And it affected Blue FARP's only. Now you're telling me it's Red FARP's too. Just when you think everything's fine these things are thrown at you -__-

Busy at work these days, so bear with me, please. It's been such a ride with the server as of late and no hint whatsoever at what's causing these issues.

• Thanks 1

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Server News:

Operation Swedish Delivery has been fixed. I tested it and the CTLD is fine. The invisible FARP's seem to malfunction on a dedicated server and only for Blue! Now that's a riddle. Anyway, the Blue invisible single helipads are now normal single helipads. Tested it out with Miccara the other day and it's fine.

• Like 2

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Am 27.12.2021 um 13:36 schrieb Alpenwolf:

Server News:

Operation Swedish Delivery has been fixed. I tested it and the CTLD is fine. The invisible FARP's seem to malfunction on a dedicated server and only for Blue! Now that's a riddle. Anyway, the Blue invisible single helipads are now normal single helipads. Tested it out with Miccara the other day and it's fine.

RED FARP, unguided Rockets, bombs, fueltanks, cannon pods, yes, all AAM and ATGM no
image.png

on mission swedish delivery, i cannot open the communication menu in the MiG-19, works fine in the MiG-21 and the button is bound, so dont know what it would be. and the mission in general is pretty screwed up, you also cannot load up anything as a helicopter

Edited by shooter5678

1 hour ago, rogorogo said:

RED FARP, unguided Rockets, bombs, fueltanks, cannon pods, yes, all AAM and ATGM no
image.png

Fixed.

35 minutes ago, shooter5678 said:

on mission swedish delivery, i cannot open the communication menu in the MiG-19, works fine in the MiG-21 and the button is bound, so dont know what it would be. and the mission in general is pretty screwed up, you also cannot load up anything as a helicopter

It's a known module issue. Hopefully, the developers fix it quickly.

• Thanks 2

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

SWEDISH DELIVERY

Just finished playing it a few hours ago. No weapons for the Huey again, and for a real treat... after putting out a couple of crates and unpacking them, I returned to just outside the FARP and put out a crate. No matter what I did, Huey could not see it, would not pick it up. No message appears regarding hovering over the crate.

15 hours ago, Miccara said:

SWEDISH DELIVERY

Just finished playing it a few hours ago. No weapons for the Huey again, and for a real treat... after putting out a couple of crates and unpacking them, I returned to just outside the FARP and put out a crate. No matter what I did, Huey could not see it, would not pick it up. No message appears regarding hovering over the crate.

It's starting to give me headaches 😉
I'll check it out again right after I finish downloading today's update...

5 hours ago, MMI_Grim said:

Hot start for the time being would be highly appreciated.

Today's update includes the fix for the MiG-19's comms' menu.

• Like 2

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Why have you disabled all the viggen frequencys for awacs?

Is the AWACS on christmas break? Never replies!

Why are all the weapons restricted? Two sidewinders?

This server use to fun, but its just babysitting unskilled communist worshipers

Edited by Skyracer
  • Like 1

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

3 hours ago, Skyracer said:

Why have you disabled all the viggen frequencys for awacs?

Is the AWACS on christmas break? Never replies!

Why are all the weapons restricted? Two sidewinders?

This server use to fun, but its just babysitting unskilled communist worshipers

Bump the brakes, mate 😉

- The freq. weren't disabled, but the latest Viggen's update has caused some problems to them. I've fixed that in some missions, others to follow.
- Weapons' restrictions have been going on for quite a while now. The AJS37 is post Cold War, the AJ37 would be more suitable. I'd hate to throw it out like the Harrier, hence the restrictions.
- Another restriction is the rear aspect missiles only. Dogfights last longer and a fight becomes more challenging that way. Players on both sides have welcomed the idea so far.
- I'm not babysitting anybody, mate, and we've got very skilled players on both sides.

• Like 2

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments